Megumi Fushiguro I Sleepy cuddles

↣ Fluff ↢

Your PoV

I am sure you know the feeling where you just want to have somebody who gives you affection and attention in a romantic way. For me, it was currently one of these days and I desperately wanted to have somebody to cuddle with.

Well, not just somebody...

"Y/n? Can I come in?" I let my head fall into my sheets as I muffled a small 'yes'. I originally lay on my bed to watch some anime as my thoughts and needs started to hunt me besides the stomach cramps I had.

"Are you alright? I haven't seen you the whole day." Megumi's head poked inside my room when I huffed. The special somebody was him. I had a crush for god knows how long on the boy with the sea urchin hair but he didn't seem to get the subtle hints I did. I didn't exactly gave up but I also didn't want to look to desperate which was why I had decided to stop my tries for some time.

"Yes, I am okay. Just some tummy issues." Megumi stepped inside my room and closed the door carefully.

"Do you need anything? Tea or I don't know, food?"

I need cuddles... I lifted my head and eyed him with curiousity as he slowly sat down beside me on the bed.

"No, I think it already gets better but thank you." It was pretty cute how he cared about me and it made my heart flutter but apart from that I tried to tell myself that it was just normal for him to care about his friends.

"You sure? You look kind of frustrated." Megumi scanned my face and figure before looking into my eyes again.

"I am fine. Just tired and stuff." I let a yawn escape my mouth to empathize the fact that I was pretty sleepy. My head fell in my arms again as I started to relax.

"Tell me something, Megumi." He huffed but lay down beside me. I heard him breathing until he told me about his last mission and the events that occurred. Somewhere in the middle, I took his hand and started to play with his fingers because his voice was really soothing and I slowly started to doze of with his index finger clenched in my hand.

"Y/n? Are you still awake?" I was too lazy to answer but I was almost asleep anyway so I didn't bother answering him. I suddenly felt his fingers touching my forehead lightly while pushing some hair out of my face. Not gonna lie, it was very cute and made my stomach flutter with excitement and feelings.

"So cute..." I felt something soft pressing against my forehead and his other hand wrapping around my waist. Megumi pulled me closer, careful so that I wouldn't wake up even though I wasn't asleep yet. I felt his breath tickling my face when he started to hum a low melody. With that I finally found the sleep I desperately wanted to meet.

"Good night, Y/n."

---------------------------------------------------

The one shot is rather short but I hope you like it nevertheless!

I wish you all a beautiful day or night and keep trying to fix your sleeping schedule if you're struggling with it, okay?

Bye bye!

17th of May in 2023