Toji Fushiguro I Cheater!

⇨ Angst ⇦

↳ Credits to the Artist of this picture / art

Your POV

"Really? With this bitch?! You cheated on me with that piece of plastic!?" I threw a mug after him and continued to shout at him.

"Y/n, calm down!" Toji started to walk into my direction while dodging the cups and other various dishes I threw at him.

"You know, when you cheated on me with Megumi's mother, ok. The poor boy has nothing to do with this shit, but again with another woman?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Baby, calm down-" He lay his hands on my shoulder and paid for that with a slap on his cheek.

"Honey--"

"NO, TOJI! I'm done! I don't want this anymore! Leave!" His green eyes stared at me with shock.

"But, babe-"

"I said LEAVE!" Toji let go of me and slowly went to the door.

"I'm sorry, honey," with a sight he grabbed the door knob.

"Of course, Toji. Just like the last 10 times. I really hate this behavior of yours." I turned around and went into our shared bedroom and didn't let my tears fall until I heard the door closing.

"Why the heck are you doing this to me all over and over and over again? What did I do?" After hours of crying and laying in my bed, I got up to get some water when the door bell rang.

"Maybe he forgot his keys. I really hope that was the last time he cheated on me." I opened the door and looked straight into the face of two policeman.

"Uh, hello-"

"Good afternoon, excuse us but are you Mr. Fushiguro?" With a look of curiosity and irritation I answered that I was Toji's husband but didn't have his last name.

"I'm sorry that we need to say it like that but your husband died in a car crash. We assume that he was too drunk to drive but-" The rest was just a blurry mess of words. Toji is...dead? What?

I thought that this must be a really bad joke until Megumi's mother came running to me with her child in her arms.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry! I just heard from it a second ago and came as fast as I could!" She hugged me and I hid my face in her shoulder while Megumi played with my hair. In the meantime his mother answered a few of the policeman's question about Toji.

"I'm going into the house with Megumi..."

"Of course, dear." I took Megumi and went inside where I started to cry. At this moment I was really grateful that I had such a good chemistry and friendship with Megumi's mother.

"Y/n! No cry!" The little boy took my face into his hands and squished my cheeks, removed my tears and gave me a kiss.

"Megumi..." I hid in his shoulder while he played with my hair and hugged me.

After all I loved this little boy like my own child and his mother was one of my best friends since Toji wouldn't help her much with Megumi and I just found the little guy so cute that I visited them every week.

"Y/n. Love you! No cry! Please..." With a laugh I removed my tears and kissed Megumi's forehead.

"Only because you asked so nicely and adorable."

"Can we play?"

"Of course, honey." I was heartbroken at the moment but Megumi's presence helped me to keep my posture. I needed to be strong for now.

☆*: .。. A few years later .。.:*☆

"So this is why Dad died."

"I'm sorry, Megumi." I leaned my head against his shoulder and stared at Toji's gravestone. His mother and I decided to tell him what happened which resulted in me taking him to his father's grave and telling him how his father died.

"It wasn't your fault. He decided to drive his car while he was drunk. And he cheated on you. He was an asshole for cheating multiple times on you and his attitude wasn't also the best. I don't think that I would've liked him anyway." The 16 year old flashed me a smile and went to the car again.

"Come uncle Y/n." He grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"Jesus..."

"Don't say that it's your fault ,okay? Because it isn't. "

"I know. I love you Megumi."

"I love you too. Thank for telling me that by the way." With a smile we started to drove back to his school.

"No problem, dear..."