Toge Inumaki ∣ Drunk jealousy

⪧ Fluff and angst ⪦

Chubby and tall reader!

Your Pov

"Today is the party!"

I jumped up and down what was a very unusual behavior of me since I tend to get insecure about my chubby body form and my height. I hated the stares I got from other people when I wore certain clothes.

Most party dresses made me feel uncomfortable while normal clothes were just too casual for a party in my eyes, but I found the perfect dress recently.

It hugged my curves just the right way, and my new sneakers made it easy for me to blend in with the girls who wore high heels to seem taller.

Even though most girls preferred a boy that was taller than them, I preferred the exact opposite.

I didn't understand what was so cool and cute about smaller girls breaking their toes to give their boyfriends or girlfriends a kiss.

Or well, I understood why, but I tried to find positive traits and aspects in me being taller than most girls.

It was one of my insecurities, but since I met Toge who admired and praised my height, I tried to embrace it.

"Hey, Y/n! Do you visit Maki's party later?"

Nobara screamed through the whole mall while she ran up to me. Yuji and Megumi traced behind her with many bags that looked very heavy.

"Where does this girl get the money from..?"

"I don't know, but do you want mochi?"

My favorite teacher stood right beside me in the next second and made me jump in surprise.

"Oh god..."

My teacher smiled like a predator while I touched my chest in an attempt to catch my heart in case it jumps out of my body.

"I like being called a god, but I think that -"

"Are you going to the party or not?"

Nobara cut the teacher off without any mercy and gave me an intense stare.

"I wanted to go with Toge and Panda, so yeah."

I shrugged, and in the next moment, I was dragged to a clothes store. Yuji and Megumi followed us and sat down as soon as they saw a bench.

"What are we-"

"Shopping!"

"But I already have-"

"The dress you mean is too fancy."

The brunette took dresses from here and there and handed them to me in an attempt to find the perfect party outfit.