Toge Inumaki ∣ What is sleep?

⩥ Fluff ⩤

Your POV

"Ugh, I'm so tired..."

I let myself fall on the chair between Panda and Toge and started to devour the food inside the bento box that Toge had pushed to me.

"What did you do this night?" Panda glanced down at me while chewing some bamboo.

"What do you mean with 'this night'? You act like I stay awake every night..." A pout took over my features while I continued to chew the cucumber in my mouth.

"Mhm~ Tasty! Thank you, Toge."

His eyes closed, which probably meant that he gave me a closed eyed smile now ,so I flashed him a smile back before looking at Panda again. Instead of the gigantic animal, Maki was the one who answered my question.

"Well, last night you wrote something because 'this night was especially inspirational'. The night before that, you did your homework, and before you say something, yes, I know that you only spend half of the night while you were busy sleeping in the other half. To remind you of the night before that night, you read Fanfiction all night long while eating some sweets. Should I go on, or is that enough?"

Her eyebrow was raised, and her mouth motioned into a winning smirk. The only thing I could do was let out a sigh in defeat after yawning, of course.

"Okay, okay. Maybe I don't sleep very much in the last time but you need to see it from my point of view." I cleared my throat and went to a white wall in the cafeteria, and when I clapped, the light went off.

"May I present you the reason why you should stay up all night when it is past 12 p.m."

An image of a PowerPoint presentation appeared on the wall and lit up the room a bit. While everyone was busy focusing on me and the presentation and thinking,'What is the fuck going on?'I pulled out a pen to be able to point certain aspects of my presentation out.

"You need at least 8 hours of sleep. This is the healthy amount of time our body needs. In our sleep, we burn calories, and everything calms down. You can compare it to a computer which is in the energy saving mode."

An image of a computer decorated the white wall while I was busy with showing he students what exactly I meant with the help of my pen. Toge in the meanwhile scanned me and my body language the whole time. He was probably asking himself if I was alright, but the little head shake, and his big eyes showed me that he was actually worrying over me.

Yes, he is definitely the best boyfriend of the year. Cute, strong, and so much more....

"To finally come to the point, in my opinion, it is harder to stand up when you have less than 6 hours of sleep. When it is 3 a.m. You have 3 hours of sleep till you need to stand up, and there is the breaking point.