Gojo Satoru I Falling

⊳ Angst ⊲

Mafia AU

Suicide!

Blood!

"I think you fell too hard"

Your POV

"And you know exactly what you should do right?" I rolled my eyes at the woman in front of me while nodding lightly.

"Of course. How would I forget something like that?" To be honest, I hate it when people boss me around but what should I do when the Mafia boss orders me to go on a suicide mission?

"Great. Than I'll see you tomorrow." With that she turned around, leaving me alone in that big and cold hall.

Yeah...It was great knowing you too...

"Hello sweetheart! What are you doing out here late at night?" An arm wrapped itself around my shoulder and pulled me closer to somebody's chest. Today must be my lucky day. Oh wait, then everyday is my lucky day!

"Hello Satoru...I was just trying to get me a nice cup of coffee / tea in peace, but then your presence filled the peaceful place beside me...aside from the fact that we just have 9 p.m." With a deep breath I recalled why I met that men in the first place.

◸                     ◹

  Flashback◺                      ◿

"He is in our way! We need to kill him!" A tall woman yelled me and a few other members of our Mafia group.

"But he is a very powerful man! He is very rich and famous so we need a good plan!" A man yelled at our boss and slammed his fist on the big round table that stood in the middle of the room and between us.

"What if one of us plays a Journalist and when the camera is focused on him we shoot him instead of taking a picture?" my best friend beside me mumbled silently while fiddling with her fingers.

"We can also give him a 'new secretary' or something like that." Other members started to bring up their ideas.

"Yeah or a boy just crushes into him on the street. Then we can put a little microphone on him."

"Oh and to make it perfect you decorate the cheesy scene with a bit of coffee like we were in a romance movie or what?" My mouth opened on itself but I didn't really cared. After all it just was a silly joke, right?

"That is actually a great idea...And when we are lucky he wants his phone number and they start talking or even going out with each other! That's a great idea and since it is Y/n's idea he will be the lucky guy!" The female mafia boss exclaimed with excitement and smiled like she just won a million dollars.