Maki Zenin ∣ Lovesick girls

⇢ Angst ⇠

"Lovesick girls, but we're still looking for love

"Lovesick girls, but we're still looking for love..."

- Blackpink

TW!

 Su!cide

Abusive relationship!

Author Pov

She was the one, you just knew it. The strong green-haired woman was kind, polite and friendly to you. She helped you with bullies and everything else that went wrong in your life.

Maki Zenin was and will be the true love of your life.

Unfortunately, when you confessed to her, she told you that she liked you only as a friend and ever since, you two haven't talked with each other.

It saddened you to see how your relationship broke into tiny parts and your heart suffered from the loss of contact.

People said that if you had a clear answer, the pain and the pressure of your feelings would evaporate after some time but here you where.

A year later and your heart still suffered from immense pain. Your grades were bad, your mental health suffered a lot as well as your self-love and your believes in the purpose of live.

Well, the last one was critical before you even met Maki but it washed away with the words that shattered your hope.

"I don't like you in that way Y/n. Usually I would apologize but I can't because feelings are uncontrollable. Someday you will find someone who loves you as much as you love me right now, Okay?"

Maki hugged you and turned around to go in the direction of her home. You thought that you saw a glimpse of grief and an apologetic glance shortly before she turned around but why should it matter?

She didn't loved you. Period.

On your way home you bit back tears and welcomed the silence that filled your house. All of your family members were dead and the broken heart comically fitted right into your life.

It was disgusting and the bills you needed to pay were way more disgusting and troublesome.

Maki would have helped you along with Toge and Panda to throw the household so that you could enjoy at least a little bit of free time when you rushed home to pack your things for work and left as soon as you got them.

As you sat down in silence, the pressure and your feelings crashed down on you in waves and buried you.

The next day you appeared in school and acted like no one broke your heart a day before.