Megumi Fushiguro ∣ Crush

▷ Fluff ◁

Your POV

Megumi Fushiguro. My crush and one of the sweetest and hottest boys I've ever met. He is so hot when he is running. Is that his six-pack...? Suddenly I felt a ball hitting my head.

"Ouch!"

"Y/n! You should run and not stare at other people!" My Sensei screamed. Ugh

"Yes Gojo-sensei!" After an eternity of running it was finally the end of the PE lesson and I wanted to go but no! This teacher...

"Y/n! Please stay here. I want to talk to you."

"Of course..."

"What was that?" The white haired man putted his glasses down to look questioning at me.

"Nothing. What do you want to talk about?" Everyone was already changing themselves and were on their way home. With a glance of curiosity I mustered him.

"I wanted to talk to you about Megumi...You know that you can't stare at him for the rest of your life and I wanted to give you some advi-"

"Aren't you single?" With a nervous chuckle Gojo looked into another direction and murmured something inaudible.

"Anyways! Maybe you should ask him after his number-"

"I already have his number..."

"-or ask him if he wants to drink something with you. Ask him for a date." I laughed hysterically. Me? I should ask him? I'm too shy / introverted for something like that.

"Yes and should I also ask him if he wants to marry me or-"

"Who do you want ask if he wants to marry you?" I was interrupted by a curious looking Megumi. He walked into the gym and stood beside me and looked to the white haired man in front of us.

"Actually she wants to ask somebody on a date but is too shy!" Is he mocking me?!

"She isn't sure if the boy wants to go on a date or even likes her-" I interrupted my teacher harshly and turned to Fushiguro. I have enough! I'm not letting him embarrass me in front of Megumi! Then I prefer that I embarrass myself! And before I could do something, a rush overcame me and I had a confidence boost.

Or I just grew insane... I took Megumi's hands in mine and looked into his beautiful dark blue eyes.

"Megumi? Would you please go on a date with me?" He froze and looked at me. Gojo had a triumphed smile on his face while he watched the scene that played in front of him with excitedly. The black haired male grew red and turned his head in another direction while mumbling something inaudible and my hopes shattered a bit. I avoided his gaze and looked at my teacher in hopes of getting some support.

Shit! What came over me? It was clear that he would say no, stupid me! When I felt my hands squeezed I looked at Megumi's dark blue eyes.

"Yes...I wanted to ask you the same when you would be outside..."

He looked into another direction and murmured it. I had trouble to understand him but his answer made me happy. Very happy.

"See? I just said that you should ask him out! Who was right? I was right!" Our teacher danced a pretty embarrassing dance which made us quietly turn around

"Come on. I'll wait outside until you are finished with changing, okay?" Megumi squeezed my hand before he let go and went outside. When I was in the changing room I jumped and squealed like a maniac.

"I'll go on a date with Megumi! Finally! I'm so lucky!" I changed while dancing a similar dance as Gojo had did it before. It was embarrassing but nobody saw it so, it was okay.  I stepped out of the changing room, waved at my teacher and went to Megumi.

"Do you wanna go now or..?"

"Yes! I recently saw a cute little cafe I wanted to go in. But we can go there some other time if you want ?" I took his hand in excitement but tilted my head after I saw him blush.

"No, we can go now. Show me the way." With a big smile I started to drag him into the direction of our destination while we both chuckled. We talked the whole way until we arrived and I felt really comfortable around him. Our friendship was pretty good, but I developed romantic feelings recently and doubted at first that a relationship would work and that my feelings would destroy our precious friendship. Now, I had no doubts and was happy and proud that I asked him to go on a date.

Our hands never let go as we went on our first date.