Gojo Satoru I Snowfall

⇢ Fluff ⇠

God x goddess AU

Author PoV

Y/n yawned as she walked through the landscape that was heavily buried underneath the fresh snow. As a goddess time felt different and every thing seemed to get boring a lot faster since there was rarely something new that happened. New people were born every day but there was not even one person who was able to pique her interest. 

She huffed and looked up at the sky. Y/n was the goddess of the earth which was in times of climate change maybe not the best choice but she enjoyed it anyway. 

The soft snow tickled her face lovingly as it landed on the goddess face. It made her giggle and she tried to catch the snowflakes with her hands just like the small children did when she walked besides them. 

Yes, being the earth goddess was exhausting and depressing because Y/n wasn't really able to heal the world without the help of the humans but every time she saw a child smile or people falling in love, it gave her hope that humanity was maybe able to turn the tables and to change the climate to a good one again. 

She was deep into her thoughts which was why she only noticed a tall man standing beside her when he cleared his throat. 

"It's been a long time since I saw another godly creature."

Y/n looked up and gasped at the sight. Beautiful and clear blue eyes looked her up and down while his white hair moved in the cold breeze. She has never seen someone like him. Someone who looked like a human but with the eyes of a god.

"Same goes here. I am Y/n, the goddess of earth and you are..?"

She tilted her head while the god in front of her smiled playfully. He was only covered in a tight black sweatshirt, some jeans and shoes. 

"My name is Gojo Satoru and I am the god of snow. It is nice to meet you." 

Y/n nodded and looked him up and down again. Now that he said that, it was clearly visible in his features. She gazed around and listened to the sound of the snowflakes. 

"I love the snow. It is really glamorous and I like the sound it makes when the flakes touch the earth. Not to mention how it makes everything look magical." 

The goddess of earth glanced at the god beside her who chuckled deeply. It did something to her heart and warmed her from inside. 

"That's nice to hear. I often hear something else. Most humans don't seem to like the snow because it's 'too cold' or 'too plain'."

Gojo huffed and looked down at Y/n. The height difference was really something but he found it cute. He found her in general really cute.

"That's not nice. Don't listen to them."