Kugisaki Nobara I Clothes

⇾ Lemon ⇽

Your POV

"Nobara dear?! When are you coming to me?????" I shouted at my girlfriend while she ate with the other first years.

"I'll come when we have eaten, okay? I can't just disappear into my mind in front of the others."

"But baby--"

"No."

"Mean..." You maybe ask what is going on right now. No problem I explain! I was a lonely 500 year old curse when I met my dear Kugisaki. She seemed nice so I decided to live in her mind and yeah. Here I am! Over the time we get to know each other and fell in love and here we are! With a pout I sat down on my throne and read a little bit until Kugisaki suddenly spoke to me.

"Y/n? We can meet now." And with a snip of my finger she appeared in front of me.

"Hello, my love~" I jumped up from my comfortable place and ran to her. After a kiss and a hug I let her go and we sat down on a blanked with different food / drinks, games and fashion magazines.

"How was your day?"

"Ugh, Panda threw me and -" Nobara talked about her day while she leaned against me. I stroked her hair and admired her. I am so lucky that I have her...

"--and then-"

"I love you, Kugisaki." She looked up with a smile and leaned in for a kiss. After a sweet, shared kiss I cupped her cheeks.

"I love you too~"

The brunette leaned in for a kiss again but this time it was a passionate and a demanding one. Shortly after that it became a hot make out session where I let my hand trace from her breasts down to her hip and then to her ass.

"Y/n...Please don't squeeze my ass like that..." She moaned my name which drove me crazy. I hovered over her while we were mostly naked. I let my hand slip in her panties which resulted in her moaning my name again.

"Y/n~"

"Oh, you like that?"

I traced my fingers along her folds and smirked when I felt how wet she already was. My fingers rubbed her clit teasingly before I slipped one finger inside of her.

"Y/n!" She moaned my name again, grabbed the blanked underneath us and threw her head back.

"You are already so wet and we haven't even started..." With the same smirk that appeared a few seconds before, I started to kiss her wildly while inserting a second finger.

She moaned into my mouth which gave me the opportunity to let my tongue slide into hers. We fought for dominance and when I won the fight, let my lips travel from her mouth all the way down to her breast. My lips placed butterfly kisses all over her collar bone and enjoyed the cute noises she made while grabbing the blanket harder.

I opened her bra with one hand and threw it away. Nobara was a moaning mess and grabbed my hair when I began to suck on one of her nipples.

"God Y/n!" I felt that she tightened around my fingers and after a few more teasing touches and licks, I bit softly into her other nipple while pumping my fingers in and out of her. Sweet moans filled the roam and she screamed my name as she clenched around my fingers really hard and came on them with a last push into her. With a smirk I complemented how good she tasted while my girlfriend sat up, threw her panties into a corner of her mindset and pushed me on the floor.

"Let's see who is the dominant one this time~" She purred into my ear and licked my earlobe while pushing me on the floor. The brunette attack my mouth while she let her fingers slip into my boxer shorts and freed me from it. Her fingers rubbed up and down my dick while her thumb was placed at the top of it.

"Nobara~" I moaned her name and grabbed her waist.

"Look who is hard now." She sucked on my neck and I let out a sudden and loud gasp. My girlfriend smirked like a maniac and attacked that spot with her mouth.

"Ugh, Nobara...Please don't tease me like that." Ignoring my wishes and pleads she continued teasing me but I started to miss her wet pussy clenching around my dick. It just felt so strange without her juices covering me.

"What do you want exactly, my sweet Y/n?" The girl cooed between the passionate kisses she gifted me with. The only thing on my mind was her name which I moaned loudly and the pleasure and attention she gave me.

"Nobara ,please! Just put yourself down on me and ugh!" She straddled me with her legs as she placed her entrance over my cock which made me grab her waist harder and thrust up so that I was buried inside her.

"Ngh, bad boy!" Nobara pushed me down and lifted herself off me what made me whine. Her mouth sucked on my neck again as she attempted to straddle me again.

"If you don't wait, I stop." I gave her a nod and looked how her folds partened as she let herself down on me once again.

"Yes, ngh!" My dick twitched as she moaned out my name and moved up and down. Her hands were on my chest to support herself while pushing herself down even harder and faster.

"You are so tight." She kissed me and increased her speed. As I felt my orgasm getting close, I pushed her down on me to support her movement and to give it more strength. My girlfriend moaned and clenched around me while she experienced her orgasm. I lifter her off me and turned to the side to release my cum on the ground. We were covered in sweat and had swollen lips as we panted near each other. We don't talk about the hickeys and love bites that decorated the both of us... Her brown eyes looked into mine while her finger traveled to my dick and took some of the sperm that was still on it. With a smirk she put the finger in her mouth and licked her lips.

"You taste very good for an old man." She smirks when I let out a gasp and an 'Excuse me?!'. After a while we lay naked and cuddled up on the blanket.

"Oh, did I told you that Gojo and the others steal my clothes occasionally? Gosh!"

"No, my love you didn't." She ignored my chuckle and continued to rant about the others stealing her clothes while I drew circles on her body.

I love these days.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

Hey Guys!
This was the first lemon I have ever written so please don't judge too hard, okay?

I hope you enjoyed it and I wish you all a nice week!

Don't forget to stay healthy and to not give a shit about other peoples opinions <3

~sweetsnowman