Ryomen Sukuna I Smut Queen

⇢ Lemon ⇠

Sex with Sukuna, Gojo an Yuji
Ejaculating inside

Murder, Blood!

Manipulation!

Overstimulation! 

Doesn't follow the original storyline from jjk!

Author PoV

"I am not lovesick, Sukuna. I won't kill people because they are in your way. If you think you can manipulate me into crazy shit like that, you're stupid. Oh, forgot, you are already dumb as hell. Literally." He huffed but smirked at the same time. He seemed to enjoy the little discussion between you two.

"Y/n, doll. I really love you, and you know that I do. I won't manipulate you into anything. Sooner or later, you will be desperate. Too desperate to think clearly, and then you will snap and kill everybody, no matter if they are friend or enemy, because you are afraid that they'll kill me."

He took your chin in his hand and caressed your cheek. His red piercing eyes stared into yours, and he already saw a spark of anxiousness. That was proof enough for him.

"Oh, my doll." Your lips touched, and he gave you a passionate kiss.

"You are still so innocent and pure, but how long does it take for you to snap?" Sukuna's lips morphed into his infamous crazy smile that reminded you of a maniac.

"I won't snap."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." And with that, he started to undress you.

2 months later

"Has anyone seen Nobara?" Y/n looked at her friend group in case anyone had an answer for her, but no.

"I haven't seen her in days..."

"Yeah, me too. Maybe she's in her room?" Yuji shrugged his shoulders and stood up to help searching.

"I already looked there, but nothing. She's nowhere." Y/n huffed and sat down on the sofa. She had searched for hours but couldn't find anything that gave her a clue on Nobaras current location.

"Let's search together. She needs to be somewhere. Have you asked Gojo Sensei?" Y/n shook her head and stood up again. Megumi did the same.

"I'll come with you guys. I slowly start to get worried, too." And when Megumi said something like that, it was a really serious case. The three searched the whole day and even had some help from Gojo, but in the end, they found nothing.

"Come on, let's look at the lake. Maybe she's there." Megumi pointed out.

"But she hates insects, and there are a lot..." Yuji brought up, but they went to the lake, nevertheless.