Chapter 31

Y'all  see that picture up there? I drew Ford for the first time and GOD DAYUM-
*cough* uh yeah anyways let's go with the chapter.

Stanford's point of view:

An unpleasant feeling woke me up. It was so dark, that I almost couldn't see anything. I was very confused as to why I was in my old room, and why Y/N was here as well.
Then I remembered yesterday's events. Heat filled my face immediately.

Looking at her, she didn't seem to sleep that well. She had slightly furrowed eyebrows and her bottom lip trembled a little. Her face was halfway buried in my chest, it was sort of hard to read her expressions.
I didn't dare to move, I could wake her.
But she got more and more stiff. Was she having a nightmare, perhaps?

I began to gently stroke her back. Y/N didn't react as good as I thought. She slightly flinched and grabbed onto my sweater. A quiet whine came from her as well. Leaving me helplessly, I stopped immediately and pulled my hand away again. I really wasn't good in comforting people.
What am I doing wrong? There has to be a way to comfort her, right?

Y/N moved her head, making me look down to her. She was looking at me with a tired look. Her eyes weren't even fully opened yet.
"Y/N, I'm sorry for waking you.", I whispered.
„What?", she yawned. „No. I was having a bad dream, that's all."
She sat up a bit. Her hair was a mess, which made me chuckle at her. She only raised one of her eyebrows.

She was rubbing her eyes now and another yawn escaped her. "Sorry.", she mumbled.
I moved next to her, so that I was sitting right in front of her now. I carefully moved her hair behind her ear. (If you don't have long hair, he's caressing your cheek then)
I saw her blush. It made my heart run wild when I saw what I could do to her. Because I knew exactly she has such a huge effect on me as well.

"You're too cute when you're flustered.", I commented with a cocky grin.
Her cheeks were red by now. But she had a determined look on her face.
"Is that so?", she grinned and pushed me down, and crawled on top of me.
It took me some time to comprehend what just happened. I felt how my face began to heat up.

She cocked her head at me with a victorious grin.
„What's wrong? Cat's got your tongue?"
I looked to the side with one hand, formed to a fist, in front of my mouth.

Y/N's point of view:

I wasn't used to these kind of games. But I surely wasn't going to let him get away with it that easily.
I leaned forward to look closely at his face. Ford was still avoiding eye contact, though.
„Can't even look me in the eyes?", I pouted playfully and took his hand from his mouth gently. He gulped.

„I got to admit... you won.", he mumbled with a slight grin.
I nodded to myself. „Mhm. Better did."
„Are you going to let me go now?", Ford asked playfully.
„Hm... I don't know. It's pretty comfortable here.", I answered leaning on his chest with my elbows now.
He chuckled and shook his head. „You're unbelievable."
„Aw, thanks."

„Try with compliments, maybe I'll let you go.", I smirked.
„You're so evil.", Ford laughed.
„You better get used to it.", I replied still smiling.

He cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses.
„Well... you are intelligent, humorous, you have the kindest eyes I've ever seen and... your smile always brightens my day. Also, you are so so... so insanely attractive.", Ford said with a croaky voice. His gaze wandered my whole body up and down and finally lasted on my lips.

He got me. Timidly, I sat up on him again.
„You're blushing. Why's that?", he chuckled, following my movements so that I was sitting on his lap now.
„I'm not.", I replied and looked away trying to cool down again. There's no way I'd give in now.

„Face it, darling. I still have the upper hand.", he whispered in my ear.
His voice gave me shivers. Butterflies were filling my whole stomach and lung. It felt hard to breathe.

I slowly turned to face him again. My face was even redder now and judging by his expression, he seemed to notice that now too.
He smiled honestly at me. "I really want to kiss you right now.", Ford mumbled.
"Then do it.", I replied with a quiet voice.

He showed me a short, surprised look, which quickly faded again because he was moving his face closer to mine.
Ford pressed his lips on mine.
It felt different than the kiss we shared before. This one was more... intense. It was hot and breathy. The flutter I felt intensified with every second. I felt Ford wrap his arm around my back and press me further towards him. There was like, almost no gap between us.
I opened my eyes halfway as I gasped for air. Ford was looking desperately. It made a weird feeling appear deep inside of me.
I didn't know him like this. But god, did it turn me on.
Before I even got to get enough air, Stanford crashed his lips onto mine again. He wasn't going to give me a break. But that made the whole thing even more exciting.
He was running out of breath as well, I could feel and hear it. But nonetheless, he was going on like nothing else mattered.
He groaned against my lips, which sent yet another shiver down my spine.

But I was running out of air at some point so I moved back again. A thread of salvia hung between our lips and dropped down.
Stanford hung his head back and a sigh came from him. I looked at him in awe. He was still a heavily breathing mess, but so was I. And oh my god was that attractive.

"That felt... different.", I said with a heavy breath following.
Ford looked down on me again. He slightly bit his lip.
He closed his eyes and steadied his breath, as it looked like.

Stanford's point of view:

All these feelings were so overwhelming. They left me breathless. She left me breathless.
I feel the need of more. It's like an addiction, to be honest. Just once more... I need to feel those soft lips on mine again.

I felt a huge heat flowing through my whole body.
I now looked at Y/N again. She was still sitting on my lap, with the most purest look on her face.

"I'm going insane.", I commented as I closed my eyes once again.
I focused on my breathing. I should get a grip of my feelings. I was never the type of person to let feelings control what I'm doing. Giving in was never an option.

Y/N brought me out of my thoughts again as she moved near my face. She put her hands on my cheeks, leaving me surprised yet confused.
What is she doing?

She began to softly caress along my jaw. While doing so, she had a concentrated face the whole time.
She then looked up to meet my eyes and gave me a small smile and planted a kiss on my nose. She stayed in this position for a while and eventually closed her eyes to relax. I smiled. This girl...

Y/N's point of view:

"Y/N, look. The sun is rising.", Stanford's voice interrupted the silence that was lasting between us for some minutes now, where we just cuddled.
I opened my eyes to see the sky coloured in a slight red and pink.
"Oh wow... I think I haven't seen the sun rise since I've came here.", I thought out loud.
"Do you want to see it from outside?", Ford asked, looking down on me. I nodded excitedly.

We were silently walking down the stairs to hopefully not wake anybody up.
As we closed the door behind us, I sighed and turned around to the beautiful sky.
Ford began to walk away, so I followed him.

We sat down on a smaller hill and watched the town slowly wake up. I put my head on Ford's shoulder.
"Thank you for being here.", he said out of nowhere. His voice sounded somewhat sad. I turned to look at him.
"Is everything alright?", I asked.
He smiled.
"I'm alright. It's just that I'm glad I get to feel like this."
What he said flustered me, if I'm being honest.
"I'll gladly be with you for the rest of my life.", I finally replied as I laid my head back on his shoulder.