Chapter 33

Again another drawing. Also sorry for letting you guys wait this long again.
Uhm, but how would you guys feel about a Halloween special designed chapter?

Y/N's point of view:

An unknown voice woke me up in the middle of the night. At first I thought it was Dipper or Mabel talking, but as I looked to their sides, they were both still sleeping peacefully in their beds.
Sleepily, I sat up and tried to make out the silhouette in front of the door.

The door slightly opened with a crack and something small left the room.
I now was fully awake, knowing there was something wandering around in the Shack.

I hurriedly jumped up and sneaked up the door, trying to make no sound at all and hopefully not wake the kids.
In the process of slowly opening the door as well, I began to think of what the hell that thing could have been. A gnome, perhaps? But why would they come back here after what happened? Especially, why would they leave without Mabel?

No, it can't be a gnome. But what else would just spy on sleeping kids at night? What time was it, anyways? Such a creep.

I was now in the hallway and looked around suspiciously. I could make out a small shadow on the left side, hopping down the stairs. I quickly followed.

Before I could go down the stairs someone's hand rested on my shoulder. I let out a quiet shriek and quickly covered my mouth. I turned around to see Stanford, looking horribly tired.
„Geez! Don't scare me like that! Oh man... now it's definitely gone...", I mumbled the last part to myself.

"What.. the hell are you talking about? What are you doing out here at this hour, anyways?", he asked me, while he was rubbing his eyes and put his glasses back on.

"Can I explain that to you later in more detail? There is something in the Shack and I was about to catch it, if you wouldn't have scared me like that right now.", I quickly explained and walked down the stairs.
"There is something here? What do you mean?", he said, hurrying behind me.
I put my index finger on my lip, showing him to be silent. He fell silent immediately and looked over my shoulder around the corner.
His breath on my neck sent a slight shiver down my spine, but I tried to ignore it.

"It's in the living room.", I whispered after seeing a shadow hopping on the carpet.
We carefully creeped up on the weird thing.
As we entered the living room, I turned on the light, while Stanford grabbed the thing on the ground.

"Ahg! Monsieur rat, I have officially failed you! I hereby take the punishment on myself!", it said.
"What the fuck is that?", I yelled shocked. Ford was holding the talking head as far away from him as he could.
"Excuse you? I am Wax Larry King! Educate yourself, child!"
My left eye twitched.

"Did I hear that right? Wax?", Ford repeated confused.
"Why, yes of course!", Wax Larry replied.
"Where's your ear mister Wax Larry?", I asked him, cocking up and eyebrow of my.
I earned an angry look from him.
"There was a certain... Argumentation with a friend of mine."

"What are you doing in my house?", Stanford then said with a stern look on his face. He sounded somewhat mad. I mean it's like... perhaps 2 am? I wouldn't be happy either.

"I live here!", Larry gasped outraged.
"No- I live here.", Ford replied confused yet pissed.
"Stanley, don't you even recognise your old pal?", Wax Larry asked amused.
"Stanley...", Ford mumbled, clenching his fist.
"Heyyy... now how about we all calm down for a second? I'm sure we can find a solution that sits right with all of us."
"I'll keep this thing in a cage, that's what I'll do.", Ford mumbled. Larry hissed at Ford.

I sighed. "Wax Larry, where the heck were you all this time when you live here like you said?"
"Well, here and there. Although I often stayed in the vents."
"So you've been stalking us, basically?", I asked more to myself that him.
"You can say that."
I got yet another shiver, this time an uncomfortable one.