home at last

Chapter 44
Nimi POV
You open your eyes and you were in Javelin room. You sat on the floor sat on some cushions that were arranged in a circle like you used to do before the war. The cushion in front of you was empty. That's where Ayanami used to sit. You missed her, you missed this all. You never will admit it though, but you liked this.
"Good you are awake. Lets get to the topic on hand then." says Javelin. This makes you smile inwardly.
"May i ask what the topic where discussing is?" you ask, you just woke up, you thought so yu did not know.
"Why? It's about how to get rid of you of course." says an awake Laffey. Right it was how to... WAIT WHAT.
"Ummm why do you want to get rid of me?" you say, panic and confusion swelling in your heart about the behaviour of your friends.
"Because you attacked us." states Javelin.
"I was ordered to." you say panicking. If they give up on you, all you'll have left is Athena.
"Where you ordered to come here?" asks Laffey. You stay silent, she is right, you could have not attacked her but you did.
"See, you can't even deny it, you hate us, you're a monster" says Javelin.
"I'm no monster." you say as you're about to cry.
"Z-1 is a monster, and she's your sister, and in the iron Blood you're all the same, you're all monsters" says laffey.
"I'm not a monster!" you scream as you cry.
"What's going on?" says Athena as she walks in, a saving grace for you.
"There're c-calling me a m-monster. I'm not a monster." you cry as you cling yourself to her body.
"You are one Z-23." you look at her, she wasnt not lying. "I never loved you, i just tainted my body so I could escape. I used you, not loved you. You're a failure and a monster, and the biggest disgrace to Ironblood ever" she says as she shoves you to the ground. You can't take this. You run out the room crying.
Athena POV
Nimi has been tossing and turning in her sleep. You tried to calm her with your tails, but it didn't work so you shake her gently. "Nimi you ok?" You know that she is not but you're trying to wake her up gently. She immediately sits up and jumps out of bed and looks at you scared as she starts to cry "Nimi you had, a bad dream nothing more." you say as you approach her slowly. She back up until she hits the wall.
You reach her and bring her in to a hug and start to run your tails over her back to calm her down. She just cries, you stay like this for a little while, then she speaks up "You don't think I'm a monster, do you?"
"What never! What would give you that idea." you say
"Well, what my sister did to you, and... and..." she just breakdown into tear
"I do not think you a monster, I love you, and you don't think the one you love is a monster. If there was something your sisters did then it were your sisters not you." you say as you comfort her.
"Everyone be advised, the port looks like it's in a strait of panic" says the queen over the radio on her ship that boomed around the sea, it seems like you arrived at he port.
As the ships dock and you do part from Nimi's ship and look around. Everyone wass running around panicking. You were all surprised because frankly the base looked like shit. Cleverland runs to the docks. "Enterprise, your majesty you are back, thank god, we need you." she says
"What's wrong Cleves?" Enterprise asked.
"The commanders has been killed and I don't know how long I can keep the port together." Cleveland said in a rush.
"I don't know how to command a port." says Enterprise. This repeated with the queen and the others here. Alpha looking confused at the statement that Wales didnt know how to command a base. They keep on talking, but you know that there just wasting time, and from somewhere you just jnew what to do. You jump on a barrel and shout.
"ALL HANDS-ON DECK." everyone immediately stops and stares at you, Alpha just leaned against the crane behind her. "UNTILL WE GET A NEW COMMANDER APPIONTED, I WILL TAKE COMMAND. ANY OBJECTIONS?" No-one makes a sound. "GOOD FIRST THINGS FIRST I NEED A DAMAGE REPORT AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY ARE DEAD OR INJURED. SHEFFIELD, GO FIND OUT ABOUT THE DEAD AND INJERD. VAMPIRE YOU DO THE DAMAGE REPORT." then those girls run off and you turned to the remaining. "ANYONE WITH FIRST AID TRAINING GET TO MEDBAY AND HELP OUT." A few minutes pass as the girls organice themselfs. Then vampire runs over to you with a paper and handed it to you.
Damage report
Command building damaged in explosion and destroyed through following structual damage.
Recourse store 1 - 5 destroyed by debris.
Supply dock destroyed by debris.
Generator destroyed by debris.
End of report
Signed by Langley
Well fuck, thats all our supplies and power gone. Who put them next to the command building anyway, thats like the main target in an attack.
You look around and looked where the command building was suppose to stand and at the port which had sinking ships in them, however that even happend.
"EVERYONE SPLIT, I NEED PEOPLE TO CLEAR THE WRECKAGE AT THE PORT AND AT THE LAND. LETS GO." you shout as the girls start to head to the destroyed command building and a few submarines went to the port wondering how to raise sunken ships. "Hey commander." You heard someone say and turned around and needed to look up to see the someone in the face. It was Alpha. "Yes, quick i am buisy at the moment." you answer. "I need permission to go fishing."she said with a smirk. "Permission granted, for what thought?" you said confused. "You will see." Alpha said as she turned around and ran to the port. You were confused and just continued walking to the destroyed building, hoping to fix this mess fast.