the revoltion part two

Chapter 47
Athenas POV Commanders office

The drilling, oh my god, stop the drilling, you have lost all awareness of your body, then your vision starts to go white, thank God, anything will be better then that hell.
Or not, you thought you had done all the memories of your time with Observer, but not this one because you don't remember Observer Mini hugging your arm while asleep. She's so cute is all you can think. She starts to wake up and you remain quiet.
"Hello Athena." she says as she looks up at you with a smile and let's go of your arm.
"H-hello." you stutter. You take a breath. "Why are you here miss?" you say just in case that Observe is around.
Mini pats your white hair and smiles. Was your human hair always white? You vaguely remember it to be another colour at the beginning.
"You don't need to be scared, mummy is busy for the time being and i wanted to take a nap with someone i can trust but when i found you passed out in your cage i got Tessie and Purity to help me get you out and move you to my bed." she says. You just pull her into a hug and lay there. She lays her head on your stomach so you start to run your fingers through her hair.
"This feels nice, a lot nicer than mummys hugs." she says with a big smile. You see the door open and Tessie and Purity walk in.
"Hugs?" asks Purity. This takes you back a bit but you nod and Purity and Tessy run over and hug you next to Mini.
"We're all sorry." says Mini.
"Sorry about what?" you ask, they never did anything to you on their own if you recall that right.
"We're sorry what our mummy's are doing to you." says Tessie.
"It's not your fault, don't be sorry for them, always know that i will be here for you" you say.
The door opens with great force. You look up from where you were laying and your eyes widen in shock. Standing there are the big three, all looking at you. Purifier and Tester Beta are looking at you with a motherly smile but Alpha looks like she's about to blown a fuse while Purity and Tessy look at Observer's face and with and "eep" they run to their 'mummy's' arms but Mini still is with you.
"Mini, move now!" commands Observer. It makes you angry that she talks with her own kid like that but you don't say anything.
"No I will not let you hurt her." Mini screams, shocking all in the room, and hugs you harder.
"She's out of her cage without permission. She needs to be punished." says Observer and gets closer, her tentacles already twitching.
"I GOT HER OUT" mini screams, everyone just freezes.
You see Observer is about to lose it and take matters into your own hands. At least to protect the little child.
"Mini, go i can handle myself." you say as you lift her up and put her on the floor.
You then stand up and bow your head "I admit my fault here mistress, please punish me as you see fit." you say awaiting her to tell you what to do or her to start the torture.
You see one of her tentacles rise up and is about to hit you. It's sparking purple. It swings to hit you so you close your eyes. You wait and wait and wait but where is the pain? You open your eyes to she and everyone was frozen. Looking to the right, the same way they were all looking you saw why.
Mini is holding Observer's tentacle by hanging onto it and weighting it down. Observer then flicks the tentacle and sends Mini flying. You don't think, you just run to catch Mini.
You manage to grab her before she hits the floor and just hug her tightly.
You look at Observer. "I've had enough of playing nice. Now unless you want me to fight, you will be nice to your kid or may the creator help you, you shall know fear." you growl wanting to beat the shit out of her.
Then your vision whiten sadly, god damn it, you wanted to see how she reacted.
You wake back up in the commanders office but you hear shouting outside. You wonder what that is about but you hear weeping noises.
You look in the direction of the windows to she the admiral and the commander there.
"What're we going to do Joe, they're going to kill us once they get in." says the commander.
"Stop being a pussy, they won't." says Joe.
"I wouldn't put it past them. Those girls can do whatever they want when they put their mind to it and you cannot stop them." you say as you stand up and reinsert you wisdom cube, that was conviniently laying next to you. Your tails and ears come straight back.
"Fix this now Blood Blade." screams the admiral. You look around and pretend to look for the Blood Blade.
"Who me?" you point at your self. The admiral nods and you laugh.
"I am Athena Grace Hope, captain of the Blood Blade, sole human survivor of the battle destroyer class, killer of Tester Alpha, ender of the first siren war and prisoner of war survivor, not once, but twice, and i will die before i let anyone hurt my family if i can help it." you say, the admiral takes a step back.
"So you can go to hell, because I've been there, if you think I will let you abuse my family again." you finish with a smile.
"Then what do we do, i-i-i don't want to die." says the commander.
"First what are they rallying behind?" You ask.
"We have feelings to." says the admiral, he's trying to sound in control but with your fox ears you can see he's scared out of his wits.
"So by my guess they want rights,eh?" you say as you pour yourself a shot of whisky, turn around, and lean yourself on the desk and take a sip.
"That's something that i can't just pull out my ass." says the admiral.
"Not fully rights, not streight away atleast but what's the main one?" you ask and take another sip.
"The right to live?" asks the commader quietly.
"Bingo, want a bone?" you say with a smirk, this feels good, really good.
"Ok, i'll make a call." says the admiral and walks out of the room defeated.
"Hey, you do know you're not going to be the commander, right." you tease as you flick him on the nose.
"But no one else will want this post after this." he says while trembeling.
"Well you two better find someone because when this port is sorted out i'm stepping down." You say and walk over to the window to see a mob of people down there.
Not any old people, the ship girls, your family.
Among them you see a man, completely out of place among the girls on a pillar, trying to control the crowd of ship girls.
Your fox ears twitch as you focus on what he's saying.
"Girls calm down i'm sure it's just a hoax but i will get to the bottom of this." The man says but is interrupted by several girls.
"Why should we believe a human when it is a ship girl that's in danger?" says Tennessee. You hear all the girls agree . 'He's not going to survive down there' you think as you watch and listen.
"Because i'm from the old navy." he says and all seem to get even angrier. Bad call man, most from the old navy hates ship girl, and me, wait he looks familiar
"And why should that trust you for being in the old navy, they hated ship girls even more than today, so if anything you just prove our point." says Javelin, things are getting out of hand down there.
"Because you do disserve rights, the same as humans at least, and you haven't been given them." He says. Of course, mister obvious.
"Well what can you do then?" says a battleship, you don't know this one.
"I can speak to the men in charge, but that's it, i don't won't to make promises i can't keep." he says and the sound of a door opening brings your attention away from the window. The admiral has returned and sat down in the command chair, your chair as far as your concerned, and he has the biggest grin on his face, oh god what was he done now.
"Right miss Blood Blade..." he doesn't get to finish because he's interrupted by a knock.
You open the door and three MP and two SAS storm in. The MP's grab the commander and the SAS point their guns at the admiral.
"Joe drew, you have breached your terms of command by torturing..." the leader of the SAS starts.
"Hang on ship girls do not have rights when i did that so you can't do shit." says Joe with a smile. But that one quickly fell as the SAS continued.
"That would be true, if it was a ship girl, but you have tortured saint Athena Grace Hope." he begins. Wait you're a saint? "And therefore have not just tortured a fellow human, or a royal navy captain, but a highly respected person by the queen her self." He finishes. Then before you know it the admiral and the new commander are dragged out the room.
The SAS guy turns to you. "Grab that guy that was trying to calm down the ship girls outside, he's the new commander." he says and hands you a letter addressed to the commander and one addressed to you, then he walks out.
You are confused, why this guy, well you can't argue with that, you lean out of the window.
"Hey you! You boy down there." you shout out the window and see the girls sight in relieve and the guy turn to you.
"Who? Me?" the man says as he points to himself.
"Yes you, get up here." you say and you close the window. About a minute later he walks in to your office.
"What do you want, commander?" he says and salutes to you.
"Right you're now the commander and take this." you inform him and hand him the letter. "I need a drink." you declare as you walk out to find a pub.
You walk around the port looking for a pub, any pub. After a couple of minutes of aimlessly walking with a big headache, you find one. You don't care who's in there you just need a drink. You hear singing from inside, this reminds you of the sort of thing you did with your crew when you came home from a voyage.
You open the door and all the noise stops as everyone just looks at you, you put on your best fake smile. After a moment the songs resumes and you make your way over to the bar. You take a seat and reckon the bartender over, who was Gangut, the jolly auntie.
"So what will it be comrade Athena." she says.
"The strongest thing in the house." you say, you need something strong.
"That would be vodka, my good friend." she says as she goes to grab a bottle.
"So you're new, eh? Who are you?" asks a merchant, you dont know who.
"Athena." you say quietly. She seems to go into some kind of shock but you didnt care as Gangut came back with a bottle.
She was about to fill you a cup but you leaned over the counter and snatched the entire bottle from her hands. She was taken back but laughs after a second.
"First one's on the house." she says and laughs as some else calls her over.
"What Athena as in, Athena Grace Hope." says the merchant.
"The one and only." you say as you down yourself a shot from the bottle.
"HEY LADS TUNE THAT DOWN, WE HAVE A LEGEND WITH US!!" shouts the merchant as the rest quiet down.
"What do you mean cap?" says one of them as she aprroaches the merchant..
"It's saint Athena, she has returned." says the captain.
You turn around to look at the rest "We still have a chance lads." you say like back with your crew. The whole bar lights up with an almighty cheer and you decide to take another shot.

...Countless shots later...

You are starting to feel the affects of the alcohol.
The party has all but died down at this point.
You feel a tug on your tail and turn around to give this person a peace of your mind only to see it's Nimi.
"What do you want? I'm not in the mood." you snap at her.
"Are you ok?" she asks.
"No and your part of it." you growl.
"What did I do?" Nimi says looking hurt.
"Just leave me alone, your useless whore." you scream at her. She starts to cry and runs out of the bar. You try to stand up and apologize but the moment you stand up you feel like you have been hit by a shell from Bismarck in the forehead and your vision goes black.

Like alway I need your advice I ha e one more chapter in me maybe two, unless there is something muscle needs me to do a chapter on.

This is the link to mine and muscles discord and there other writers there aswel for support, if your a writer you can join and we will try and help you out the best we can.

https://discord.gg/9x4eun3axz