Untitled Part 10: The Anniversary Parties

Third Person POV:

~ 1 month Anniversary ~

It's been a month since Lou and Debbie met. Lou and Debbie have become really close. Debbie was closer to Lou than Tammy, which Tammy didn't like. Not because she was jealous, but because she had to work with Tina.

You'd think Lou and Debbie are dating right? No. They remained as friends. Bestest of friends. But they'd act like a couple. Lou would drive them for late night car rides, because Debbie still hasn't taken her license test. They'd go window shopping, bowling, laser tag etc. every time they could. They'd get Ice cream and even just share on one spoon, which convinced Tammy and everyone they were dating... secretly. And right now, they are celebrating their 1 month anniversary of 'Friendship.' Lou, who was now familiar with all of Debbie's friends, decided to invite some over for their celebration. And so she invited the 6 closest friends of Debbie's. Tammy, of course, otherwise Tammy'll just show up anyways, Amita, Rose, Daphne, Constance and Nine. Besides Tammy, the others were a special surprise for Debbie. They haven't seen each other for a whole year because the other 5 lived in Georgia. But they recently saw each other at the engagement party, but Debbie barely spoke to them because of what happened. So Lou invited them because it'll be nice to have a proper meeting with them. Lou had booked them a flight and a hotel to stay in and told them to come after Debbie, Tammy and her finish work, but they didn't listen and made their way early to Debbie's apartment.

"So you invited us for your 1 month anniversary of friendship?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah, basically." Lou said innocently.

"Nah, don't worry. It's not like we all definitely don't celebrate our 1 month anniversary of friendship." Nine spoke sarcastically.

"Yeah. Don't worry. For my one month anniversary of friendship with Jacob, we went and scared the hell out of all the elderly people at his work, cuz he works as a... uhh... y'know those people who take care of old peop-"

"Ugh. Constance just shut up!" Everyone said in unison.

*** After work ***

Lou, on the other hand, decided to surprise Debbie after work, while they're still at work because once she makes her way to Debbie's apartment, along with the other 5 inside, they'd talk and talk convincingly that Debbie and Lou are dating... secretly. Lou told Debbie to wait while she quickly made her way to a nearby convenience store and made her way back to surprise Debbie.

"Surprise!" Lou screeched.

"What's this?" Debbie asked curiously.

"Happy 1 month anniversary!" Lou surprised Debbie with balloons and chocolate.

"Awwwww, baby. You didn't have to." Debbie made her way over to Lou and hugged her.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOOOOOVEEEE YOOOOUUUUUU!" Lou yelled.

"I love you too, dingus. Now, why do you have to-"

"1 month of friendship. Now c'mon. I have another surprise for you."

"What? Lou.... You didn't have to." Debbie made a face in awe of Lou's behaviour.

"But I want to. You deserve everything in the wor-"

"Stop! You're going to make me cry." Debbie interrupted.

"Can you be my girlfriend now?" Lou asked in a childish tone.

"No." Debbie chuckled, "Are you seriously going to ask that everyday? Till I date you?" Lou nodded back in response. For the whole month, everyday, Lou had asked Debbie to be her girlfriend. Debbie declined everyday and told Lou to give them time, which Lou did and respected, but she didn't hesitate to ask Debbie everyday and tell her how much she loved her.

Hard to getजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें