Chapter 19: Big Brother Talk - Part 1

A/N: Gois, sorry. I had a lot of zoom lessons today, and then afterwards I took a nap... for like 4 hours. Anyways, as I said yesterday, I will give you guys 10 chapters. 

_________________________________

Debbie was long gone ever since Constance almost blurted out everything. She snuck out of everyone's sight and left. Once she sat in her car, she just let all of her emotions out.

"GODDAMN IT! F*CK MYSELF! I SHOULD'VE.... ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Debbie growled, kicked, punched, wiggled- FRUSTRATED. Frustrated was what best fit Debbie's current situation. She was frustrated that Lou had already moved on. She was so frustrated that that girl Heather is so pretty and young. She was frustrated that- EVERYTHING. Every goddamn thing from when she stepped foot into Lou's house and when she left. But she was mainly frustrated that her friends didn't tell her. That's what kinda hurt her the most.

As Debbie drove back to her apartment, she received dozens of phone calls from Lou, Tammy, basically everyone. But she ignored, because right now, she felt like an Evil Queen. And you know what evil queens are? Princesses who never got their happy endings. And this was the beginning of Debbie's unfortunate luck. But tomorrow, she won't be an Evil Queen, she'll probably be Queen of Depression. She'll cry her heart out. She has different stages of emotions when it comes to breakups.

Debbie POV:

"F*CK ME! F*CK ME! F*CK ME! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!" I yelled at myself. What was I thinking? Leave for 3 weeks, come back, will everything be the same? UGH, I hate myself. I really do. I called my brother to check on how he is doing.

"Hello? Debdeb?" Danny spoke from the other side of the phone.

"Hi Dan."

"Oh hi, Debdeb. I've missed you so much. How did your trial go?!" He screeched from the other side of the phone.

"It went great. I won. What are you doing?"

"Deborah, are you driving?"

"No."

"DEBBIE! ARE YOU DRIVING? SINCE WHEEEEN?"

"Eh, let's not talk about it. Got my driver's licen-"

"And, are you driving whilst you're angry?"

"Argh! You're so annoying."

"Hey, you're the one who called me... stupid as$." He chuckled. Man, how I've missed his laugh. It's been so long. Last time I met him in person was probably 4 years ago. And the last time I talked with him on the phone was probably last week.

"Debbie..."

"Mhm."

"Whatever reason you're angry on, or whoever you're angry on. Let it go. It'll stay with you and it'll build up. And I swear to god, if you end up running away like last-"

"I won't Danny. I most likely will if she hurts me more. But if I do... Can I stay with you?"

"Oh, so it is about someone, huh?."

"What?"

"You've fallen in love with someone? Again? And it's a she."

"Yeah. NO! I mean NO!"

"Debdeb, c'mon. I've tasted this dish before. I've known you since we were kids. Your facial expressions when you don't like someone and when you like someone. Your tone when you're angry or sad... and right now, your tone sounds like you're angry with yourself because of someone. Now that's the beef I've tasted."