Chapter 31: Love again

A/N: Gois, we're about half way through the whole book :)

________________________________________________

Debbie texted Lou to let her know she's heading to her room:

Debbie:

Lou

Lou:

Hey

Debbie:

Can I come to

Your room?

Lou:

For?

'To cuddle with you and tell you how much I love you, but you broke me, Lou. I love you so much.' was what Debbie would have replied with, but she didn't.

Debbie:

I need to tell you

Something

Lou:

Alr

But not now

Heather and I

Are having a little

Something yk ;)

Debbie:

It's important

Lou:

Fine

Debbie:

Ok, I'm coming.

Lou and Heather weren't actually having a little somethin'. Lou slept on the couch and Heather slept on the bed. It was awkward between them because they both have a crush on each other and both know, but don't want to head there. Lou, right now, thought it was a good idea to finally have a little treat with Heather in front of Debbie.

"Quick, take off your clothes!" Lou jumped up from the couch and jumped on Heather. "Debbie's coming."

Both took off only their shirts and the rest below remained with a blanket covering their lower half. They were in their bras and pants only. Lou, out of nowhere leaned down to Heather's face and kissed her. There was an awkward silence and both were blushing intensely. "Uhmm, just a warmup." Lou shyly said. Heather nodded back. Both knew they loved the kiss. Heather wrapped her hands around Lou's neck and pulled her down to her lips.

"You know you can just be mine officially." Heather whispered against Lou's lips. Lou smirked back and kept eyeing Heather's lips. "I thought you said only sleeping, no feelings."

"Yeah, but you're different."

"Can I-" Lou whispered.

Heather interrupted, "Kiss me? I'm all yours."

Lou leaned down to kiss Heather when they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Lou, can you open the door please." Debbie spoke from the other side of the door. There was no response from Lou and heather, because they both knew this would happen, so Lou purposely left the door open. Debbie knocked again, but no response. She was impatient and barged in and saw Lou and Heather, half naked, making out.