Chapter 45: Hawaii

A week later, everyone prepared for the Hawaii trip. There was a bus van that came and picked everyone up and coincidentally, Heather, Nicole and Scarlett sat next to each other. The air was filled with tension, jealousy, misery, hatred and emotions that could never be described. And Debbie could see this tension on Scarlett's face.

"Scar, c'mere." Debbie said and patted the seat next to her, but Lou sat next to Debbie really quickly.

"Sorry." Lou apologized. Debbie's eyes twitched and nodded, but looked to the seat next to her, "Here." And Scarlett stood up with no hesitation and sat next to Debbie. Problem is, she's now facing Nicole and Heather. Debbie grabbed her phone out and texted Scarlett.

ID: Scar

Debbie:

Scar, what's wrong?

Scarlett:

Nothing.

Debbie:

Tell me, else...

Scarlett:

Debs, I don't want to enter

The contest.

Scarlett simply lied. Truth is, she didn't want to go on vacation either. Anything involving Nicole and Heather- no thank you. But she couldn't spill to Debbie because Nicole is her brother's wife. Scarlett used to love Nicole and Nicole used to love Scarlett very much, but both never expressed their love for one another. It led to Nicole eventually hiring a fake girlfriend, and she hired Heather. You see, when people commit mistakes, sometimes, they'll eventually fall in love with their mistakes. Nicole fell in love with Heather. Nicole was stuck on two people, Scarlett and Heather, but she eventually came to the conclusion that Scarlett never had feelings and never will. Nicole loved Heather more and more, while Scarlett was dying slowly and ploddingly.

One night, Scarlett came over to Nicole's house for a girls night, but walked in on Nicole and Heather having s*x. This was the last thing Scarlett could ever imagine and surely, it killed her. Scarlett ran away. Far away from Nicole and when Nicole found out, she was dead inside. Lou noticed how her sister behaved. She didn't know who it was, but she knew someone broke her sister. That's when she kept a quote for herself:

Privacy is POWER. What others don't know about you is what they cannot destroy.

But Nicole eventually woke up and realized that Heather was only for one purpose and one only; Sleep with others and make money.

__________________________________________________________

Everyone arrived at the airport a2nd checked in. Coincidentally, Nicole, Scarlett and Heather sat next to each other on the three seats. Lou and Debbie sat next to each other.

"Who rigged the seating's?" Debbie mumbled under her breath as she saw her seat is next to Lou. Lou heard this and although offended, she was happy.

Seats:

Tam Timm Amita

Rose Kea Daph

Cons Nine Tom

Nico Scar Heather

Dan Lou Deb

"Debbie, stop complaining and just sit." Danny said and waited for Debbie to sit.

"I'm not complaining, I just don't wanna sit next to..." Debbie gave a quick glance at Lou. Lou caught her glance and it lacerated her heart, hearing this.