Chapter 41: Danny's Marriage

Debbie POV:

Today is my brother Danny's wedding and well, I haven't even met his soon - to - be wife. I've been trying to for the past year, but no use, he'll never tell me. I'm praying she's a decent woman who doesn't break people's hearts.

I was lucky enough Danny decided to hold his wedding here in Michigan. He told that the original location was New York as his soon - to - be wife suggested, but he convinced her to hold it here because of me.

Danny did, however, ask me to be one of the bridesmaids, and of course, I accepted. This means I get to see the bride a bit earlier and investigate who she is because I was informed the bride and the bridesmaid are getting hair and makeup done together.

_____________________________________________

4:00 PM - The Bride Reveal:

I arrived at the Hotel Danny booked, where the brides and bridesmaids got ready, but no one was there, so I got dressed and finished my makeup and hair first. I wandered around the halls of the Hotel and their pool and it struck me, Tammy is delivering her baby today from what I heard from Timmy. I can't believe she's having a girl. And I can't help but wonder if she's going to name it after me or someone else. Maybe Heather, if she's still there. She probably grew closer to everyone and Tammy probably likes her and names her and Lou the godmothers. Ah, how much it hurts right now to just think about Heather. I could hear cars arriving, so I made my way back to the dressing room.

Lou POV:

Today's my sister Nicole's wedding. We flew all the way from New York to Michigan all for her mystery husband. Yes, that's right! She hasn't even told us who her husband is or, dude, imagine if he's like an online friend she met and she decides to get married to him. She won't even know what he looks like, oh my lord. But she's told me about their dates and everything, and I gotta say, he's the right one for my sister

Anyways, next week is Debbie's and I's 5 year anniversary of friendship. I miss her a lot. Life back then was the sweetest with her, but I f*cked up. I really did. All the letters she wrote me repeated again and again in my brain every night. I lost the only thing that was going to be there for me forever.

______________________________________________

4:00 PM - The Bridesmaid meet:

Nicole did mention her soon - to - be husband had a younger sister, about the same age as me. Not that thrilled to meet her. But I have to, Nicole titled me as the Bride of Honour. It was originally supposed to be Tammy, but Tammy's due in for today. I can't wait to meet her little baby. But could you believe it? My own sister was going to name Tammy, not even her sister the Bride of Honour? Oh, how disgusting Nicole is.

We arrived at the Hotel to get ready when I saw a figure walk in as well. She kinda reminded me of Debbie; same body figure, same hair colour and... same dress! Wait, is this the other bridesmaid? From my Nicole's husband's side? Nicole, Daphne and her other 3 friends she crowned bridesmaid and I made our way inside to the dressing room we're all assigned to get dressed in. Along with Constance, Nine, Amita, Rose were attending since they all adored my sister. She was sort of like the comfort person for everyone ever since Debbie left. She never knew why Debbie left and I'm glad she didn't, otherwise, I'd be dead right now.

I can't believe Nicole allowed me to wear a suit. Normally, she'd either force me physically or blackmail me to wear a dress, but I guess marriage has an effect on people. We all excitedly hurried to the dressing room and unlocked it when all our eyes darted at the other bride bending down reaching for something. Damn we all had a view. "Oh, are you Danny's little sister?" Nicole spoke.

"Danny? What? His name is Danny? That's an ugly as$ name." I snorted, crossed my arms and flopped my body on the couch.

"Danny's sister" stood up, still facing away from us, dusted her dress down and hummed back in response, "Yes, yes I am. Now, what did you say about my brother's name?" She asked sternly and her voice sounded familiar.

She turned around and met all our gazes. The view suddenly brought back memories now.

______________________________________________

A/N: Guys, I am extremely sorry for not updating. Some retarded person decided it was a good idea to push back everything and cramp my schedule together, so I was very busy. But I need everyone to comment "done" after reading this ( If u want tho ), and remember what chapter you've just read. 

Once I do get everyone and the number has stayed the same for like, dunno, I'll update everything. Incase I update everything and your lost which chap. you were up to. So, remember this chapter and don't forget it: Chapter 41. Remember.