Chapter 28: Tammy's Wedding - Part 1

Everyone arrived at the church. Lou waited for everyone to head out first and when Debbie heads out, she'll ask to hold her hand. Debbie too purposely waited for everyone to go until she and Lou could leave together. Heather didn't pay much attention to them because Constance was now giving her the talk and advice on what she should do here and there next time she sleeps with someone.

"You see, doggy sty-"

"Can you guys stop talking and move?" Lou sternly said. Debbie chuckled from the side. "Debbie, as for you m'lady, here, take my hand." Lou gave a sincere smile, hoping Debbie would accept.

"Thank you, gentlemen, well, gentlewomen." Debbie took Lou's hands and both exited the limo, but Lou didn't let go of Debbie's hands once they were out. She gripped her hands tighter and caressed Debbie's hand with her thumb. Debbie loved it.

Till Heather walked back to Lou and gave her a quick peck on the lips, "Baby, I'm going to head inside now."

Lou and Heather had planned this little scene, where they'd make Debbie jealous once they're out of the limo. But the holding hand part wasn't a part of their plan. Lou just wanted to hold Debbie's hands because she loves her.

"What?" Lou now released Debbie's hands and a feeling of despondency rushed over Debbie.

"I have to go. I'm only a guest, remember?"

"I know, but you could wait here... till y'know, we walk in."

"No, baby."

"Fine, just one more kiss?"

"Sure."

The kiss was soft and delicate between Heather and Lou, but it quickly became wild within just 2 seconds.

"Woah, chill there guys. And Heather, remember, you only insert once the kiss has lasted more than a min-"

"Shut up, Constance!" Lou said, breathing heavily after she just broke the kiss with Heather. This was all in front of Debbie. And Debbie watched it all. She watched them kiss. Watched Lou grip Heather's as$ and squeeze it. Watched Lou kiss Heather so passionately. Watched her move her hands up and down Heather's back. All made Debbie so miserable. Tammy noticed this. She felt a familiar feeling she's felt way back before, but couldn't remember. Debbie, watching someone she loves hold hands, kissing, it felt familiar. But Tammy didn't think much about it because it was her wedding day. She needs to be happy. She has to be happy. She will be happy. So she simply ignored.

The kiss deepened between Heather and Lou. It got intense. Everyone was distracted with Tammy, they didn't realize Heather and Lou were kissing wildly behind them. All while Debbie is watching, hurt. Lou must've been so into the kiss, she actually thought it was fine to almost undress Heather. She also felt fire burning in her to sleep with Heather right now. She moved her hands up Heather's back to unzip her dress when she was interrupted.

"Guys, did you bring your suitcases?" Tammy shouted before she could enter the church.

"What?" They all said in unison.

"DIDN'T'T YOU GUYS GET MY MESSAGE. WE'RE STAYING AT THE HOTEL AFTER THE WEDDING ID*OTS! ARGH."

"YES. YAY." Constance screeched on the top of her lungs.

"IT'S NOT YAY CONSTANCE. IT'S NAY BECAUSE NONE OF YOU BROUGHT CLOTHES."

"Tams, doesn't the hotel provide us with clothes?"

"IDI*TS. OF COURSE NOT!"

"Yeah, but the hotel you booked in does. That's why it gave you a charge fee. Y'know, the extra thousand. It was for the clothes. And you had to fill in all our sizes etc." Nine added.