Chapter 30: Traitor

Lou and Heather saw this and walked to the bathroom to make Debbie more jealous. Unknown to them, Debbie was long jealous ever since she found out about Heather. And each time they kiss or get intimate in front of Debbie, it not only increased her jealousy, but broke her more. And watching them kiss while she was singing a song that she sorta dedicated to Lou just tore her apart.

Lou and Heather entered the bathroom and saw Debbie's hands resting on the sink and her face all splashed in water. They however decided to ignore Debbie and enter one of the bathrooms. They shut the door which startled Debbie. They started making noises from inside. It was all fake, though. They rehearsed it before they came. Lou found it funny the way heather moans and started giggling.

"Mmm, baby you're so hot." Lou said in a deep, low and raspy voice.

"Can you guys stop?" Debbie muttered under her breath.

Lou and Heather ignored Debbie and kept going with their little act.

"Stop it." Debbie repeated again, but they ignored. "Stop... I just said stop! STOP IT!"

Debbie kicked the door open and found that they weren't naked or anything, they were just standing there, awkwardly. Until Lou grabbed Heather's face and kissed her aggressively as a cover up.

"STOP! JUST STOP IT! PLEASE." Debbie begged and her begs echoed through the bathroom.

"Debbie, what's wrong with you?" Lou's eyebrows furrowed.

"DO YOU HAVE TO KISS IN FRONT OF ME EVERY DAMN TIME?" Debbie yelled angrily, yet you could make out from her voice she was broken and sad. Completely broken.

"No, if you don't like it... just leave." Heather added.

"JUST PLEASE, stop."

Lou didn't listen and just kissed Heather passionately once again. She feels butterflies now when she's kissing Heather. Much different from before, when she'd break down and hurt herself. She feels delighted.

Debbie walked away, sobbing and weeping.

____________________________________________

After Tammy's wedding, the group made their way to the Hotel's they were staying at. The wedding was a blast and the speeches actually expanded to everyone in the room. Everyone was touched by Constance, Nine, Amita, Rose, Daphne, Lou and Debbie's speech that they all made their way to stage and said a little something for Tammy, which eventually led to everyone leaving at one in the morning.

"Alright, so Amita wasn't able to make it guys, she found a date and dunno why she's going on a date at 2 am in the morning, but that means, there is a free room."

It was last minute, but Lou exclaimed, "HEATHER! CAN HEATHER COME?" Tammy so badly wanted to say no, but she just became a married woman, she needs to ease up.

"For sure."

"Alright, so heather, you can take Amita-"

"No, can she sleep with me? I mean, there's no one you planned to sleep with me right?" Although Lou didn't want to sleep with Heather, it was a part of her plan and she had to follow, even if it means missing your only chance of cuddling with Debbie.

"Lou, I've already assigned the partners."

"Fine, tell me the partners."

"Alright, so it's Rose and Daph, Conz and Nine, Tom and I, You and Debbie, and Heather-"

"I'm sure Debbie wouldn't mind if she switches with Heather right?"

"LOU!" Everyone said in unison. Even Constance, the youngest one of all, who understood nothing about love was unimpressed with Lou.