Chapter 46: Room Arrangements

Everyone arrived at Hawaii and immediately, people greeted them and gave them Lei necklaces. Everyone entered the little bus that collected them and drove them to the Hotel they booked. When they arrived, everyone understood why they made such a deal with such a first rate Hotel. It was right next to a beach, a five star restaurant, had a vast pool accompanied and probably had a wonderful view once you're at the top.

"Alright, guys, gather up. Nine, Constance, you both together. Daph and Amita, you two together. Tom and Tammy, you two. Nicole and Danny, you two. Rose and I. Lou and Heather, as well as Debbie and Scar, you guys will have to follow someone that'll take you guys into a different room. Got it?"

Everyone nodded back in response and Debbie walked towards Lou, but Lou walked away as she could sense Debbie walking near her.

"Lou, are you nervous?" Debbie finally managed to catch up and asked. Lou didn't respond and just shrugged. "Well, I am, but not really. I mean Scarlett and I aren't a thing, but they don't need to know that right?" Lou shrugged once more, then walked away, when Debbie stood in front of Lou and blocked her from walking any further. "Lou, talk." Lou looked Debbie in the eye for a second, shook her head, then walked away.

"Lou, don't do this..." Debbie softly said, but Lou walked further away.

**********

Later that day:

Everyone unpacked their bags and headed to dinner. Lou, Heather, Debbie and Scarlett had to make their way to a specific room where all the contestants were gathered. Debbie, again, tried to talk to Lou, but all Lou gave in return was a shrug. They all entered the room and saw about five other couples.

"Welcome, welcome, just in time. You two are the last pairs. Join us." A tall man, what seemed to be the judge, welcomed them. They all took a seat along with the other couples as the man explained rules and everything.

"Ok, welcome couples. Some of you might be here because you're playing for your Hotels or some of you signed up for the money. Some of you might've signed up for both. You're playing for a free vacay here and also a $50, 000 prize money."

Scattered applause and cheers were shared amongst the couples. "Now, the main objective of the game is to not cheat on your partner. If you have s*x with the given partner, you're out. How do we know if you've had s*x? Well, we know you've caught feelings for the other when we see one. It'll be a challenging competition. If you own up to your cheating or having an intercourse with the other, do not think that it'll save you, you'll lose your partner and the money. Additionally, if you last long without any intimate activity or anything, then you win. Now, any questions before we give you your switched partners? By the way, if you get close with your partners right now or are seen kissing them or intimacy with them, you'll also be disqualified."

The room was dead silent. Till chatter scattered around the room. Some threw in, "Nah babe, I promise I won't cheat." Some chucked in comments like, "Baby, after we win the money, we can go to Japan, then Paris." All were so confident, but the judges could already tell some intimate eye contact with other partners and some touchy and cheesy conversations.

"I'm guessing everyone is prepared. Let's announce the partners. Before we do, all of you already signed a contract to be in a series, so cameras rolling and action." All cameras were focused on all the couples circling the lounge.

"Now for your new partner for the next 4 weeks. Good luck and don't fall in love. Stace, take it from here."

"Thank you, Sam. Ok, we have Christina and Malcolm. You guys can say your last goodbyes to your partners. Elena and Justin, say your goodbyes. Lisa M and John, say your goodbyes. Christian and Cynthia, goodbyes. Kalina and Clarissa. Scarlett and Dustin. Lisa C and Monty. And Lou and Debbie. Please introduce yourselves to your new partners."