I

I love films. Not the silly little Lovley dovey ones which set unreal love expectations, again not the ones where they have undeniable chemistry from the start or when they meet once fall in love and wait for one another for years until they reunite spontaneously. I'm more into scary ones, the ones that are cheesy like the bride of Frankenstein or the ones that are scary the first time you see them but then the thrill is gone until you watch it with a horror movie virgin and then the excitement dawns again.

Propping my feet up in an navy ottoman, I feel my chin be pulled back slightly and then a kiss is placed on my chin
"Do we have to watch another silly documentary" he complains, at times like these I don't know whether he's being serious. He, meaning my boyfriend of 6 months, Finn, he the TA in my 'law and legislative acts' class, WHICH IS COMPLETELY OKAY let me add, we just have to be careful.
"This could be my homework" I retort
"Oh have you switched to film now" he asked sarcasm laces his voice
"Oh shush you! It's about crime I guess" he trapses around the settee and lifts my legs only to replace the ottoman with his lap.

We watch a random documentary about a random crime or criminal, school is the only thing that we have in common. I felt like i pushed myself into a relationship as it's hard being completely new to school, yes I know everyone is new to uni but they're mostly American and I'm simply not. Oooo the "quirky" English girl with the funny accent, however I have conjured a few friends. My bestest walking in now Ena Mori. In Japan she's known as mori ena however since she's an American by every right bar birth she's known as Ena.

Ena is a petite 5'3 girl, her dark hair with highlights of all different colours stretch down to her pelvis. Me and her are totally opposites. I'm a good 5 or 6 inches taller, shoulder length hair, bland grey eyes, however we share similarities, for example our hair colours match almost identically, the deep dark brown which has been past down from generations.

"Lara" she pauses probably seeing Finn in our dorm room "oh hi Finn" she pauses for a second before continuing "we have work in like 30 minutes"
"Oh shit is it 3 already" I scramble around the Settee for my phone to see it's 2:57
'Hurry up" she drops her bag and takes her shoes off at the door exchanging for her work bag and flipflops
"Will you be okay letting yourself out" I ask Finn kissing him briefly, our lips barley collide.
"We'll I'll have too" he has this weird scowl on his face like he's 4 and I've just stomped on his sandcastle.

We rush to enas car and set off. We work in Disney land, she's Mulan, even though Mulan was chines, and I'm belle. Once we arrive in the staff car park the hasty race to get ready begins. Ena doesn't really have to do a great deal apart from our heaps on makeup and our wigs her out fit is plain and not too heavy. Before putting hers on she helps me into yellow mountain. It's huge and full of toule and ruffles. On weekends and holidays I'm normally given the day times because it fits with Andrea and Hannah's, the other belles, schedule more thats when belle has the white dress with a blue pinny thing over it.

I meet up with max, who plays Adam. We walk around the park doing the usual taking photos, signing books, talking in a stupid non coherent manner. We're supposed to have a set path but no princess or prince ever stick to it. Whilst we slowly walk to where Ena often wonders, max tells me about his boyfriend and how they're going so strong and so in love, when he's explaining this a knot appears in my stomach. I don't know whether I'm staying with Finn because I love him or because that's all that I know in America, of course we fight and bicker but he does have a temper, one I feel that has showed up a few times too often.

"Mulan!" Max preforms bowing to her "Lovley to see you again" he pulls me out of my thoughts
"Prince Adam and princess belle, my thoughts entirely" she returns the curtsy as do I. They're are maybe two or three people around, non old enough to really care so have a small chat before we're approached but a girl, maybe 16 at most.
"Nick come here! I found Mulan for you" we see her verbally pulling along a boy in a cap with well kept eyebrows and another on his phone walking idly. 
"Who might you be young lady" my pitch became high and annoying to my own ears.
"I'm ava, this is nick and that's clay" she ushers to both the boys
"Ah young Prince Clayton and Prince Nicholas" max removes his arm from mine to become more involved. "How are you strapping young chaps doing today" he places a hand and either shoulder. The bushy eyebrow boy rubs the back of his neck "very well sir" he says almost awkwardly. Myself, Ena and Max take a photo with Ava before she forces a group photo to take a photo which max is vetoed to take.

We walk around together until we see Charlie and Kyle or princesse Aurora and Prince Charming and we take photos with guests. Before you know it the fireworks have came and gone and the park is closing.

Ena and I sit up till after 1 talking about Finn and my relationship, we talk about the time I fell asleep after class and he came round saying I was cheating with a boy who I let borrow my notes. He came in shouting about how he's putting himself at risk, his career, his social appearance blah blah blah. I sat letting him scream at me he "accidentally" knocks over a lamp and a vase. I pull at the skin around my nails chipping the nail vanish as we have a moment of quiet.
"Oh my god" she gasps waking me up from my dull ways "you know those boys that came with there sister or something" she tries to jog my memory "the one with the nice eyebrows" she ads more detail and that's when it sets in. I nod waiting for her story
"Well," she pauses, twiddling a blue streak, "he asked me if there was a li Shang in my life" my face softens "so I obviously told him he's away at war. And he took the hint and gave me his number" she says producing the Mickey Mouse embroidered napkin with the digits on. Her teeth sink into her lip and her eyes almost twinkle
"Well, what are you doing you div! Text him now" she whips out her phone and types the numbers and saves the contacts as nick - Disney.

I smile to myself at the weird little awkward interaction

I smile to myself at the weird little awkward interaction. "Yeah go do something with him" she hesitates momentarily before replying 'omg yes definitely!!! Is it okay if my friend comes' seconds later the three bubbles appear 'yea that's fine I'll bring clay'
'Whatcha wanna do' there conversation continues until they decide where the new found group will go.

———————————————————

                          A.N.

Lol I hope you enjoy. I cringed writing this so feel free to cringe reading <3

Also how gross are the text pic thingys. I didn't know how normal ppl do it so it's a bodged job.

I'll also be updating 1-2 times a week

Rest in peace techonoblade ❣️