XXV

It's been a few weeks since we went to Miami and it's a week till clays birthday.

I'm sunbathing on a lilo for the first few days of august with nothing to do, I won't lie I haven't got clay anything for his birthday so maybe instead of lounging around in the center of the pool I could go to the shopping center.

My bikini isn't wet just slightly damp. I threw on graphic top and a checked skirt with some converse.

The shopping center was a 15 minute car ride. Ena and Nick went on a date to universal and clay was in his room, playing games so it was just a me day.

Before I start shopping I get one of those big soft pretzels, since you should never shop on an empty stomach.
I go to Calvin Klein, converse, vans, Victoria secret, Nike, adidas, Ralph Lauren, guess, a perfume shop, zumies, true religion, blah blah blah. In review I brought him pants, some shirts, a pair of converse and workout shoes and the classic Dior savauge.

I sit in the food court picking at my chips and burger scrolling through my phone.
"Can I sit? It's pretty busy" his man was tanned, almost black hair and deep brown eyes
"By all mean" it was not busy
"So you've been doing some shopping" he skims over the bags with his "for a boyfriend?"
"Aha, no, he's my best friends boyfriends best friend. We're really close" I smile
"Ummmhmmm," he takes a chip from my tray "so you're single" I nod "we'll see about changing that" the smirk that's plastered on his face causes me to become flustered
"Do you want to come to his birthday party? It's at my apartment"
"How do I know you're not a sex obsessed serial killer?" I scoff
"Well I'm not a serial killer but.." I trail off sinking my teeth in my lip
"We'll to see" the tension between us is list filled "when's this party?"
"Thursday" it's Friday today so less then a week
"I'll make an appearance, can I bring a friend?"
"Yeah, I may just have to double check but it'll be fine" the discussion goes on for a little while longer, it ends with us exchanging numbers.

On the way home clay calls me asking where I am and if I'm okay, I decide to get Ena opinion on the boy from before who I found out was called Thomas, I go straight home and begin to wrap his presents, I found Minecraft wrapping paper at a waterstones so it was all festive, I brought Some jokey bits like condoms, lube and a "how to sex" book. This consumes the rest of my day.

Time flies by and it's the 11th of august, the day before clays birthday. In celebration we head out for a meal, it's fancier then the meal we had with clays family. It's a full suit attire, I'm wearing a deep green silk dress, the slit reaches mid thigh. Ena has a beige maxi dress from skims on, she looks amazing. I feel just too poor to be sitting here, everything looks so expensive. A bottle of ace of spades sits in an ice bath in the center of the table. The waiter leans over poor a glass.
"Thank you for dining with us today, I'm your waiter Francis" he gives us a single sheet of paper with various food items "I'll give you a few minutes to decide" he had a French accent, it was silky.

"Hors d'eouvers misuser" Francis and another waiter bring out crab ragoon, pancetta wrapped scallops, coquilles st. Jacquese and olive tapenade. Hearing nick try to pronounce 'coquilles' made my stomach tumble.

"Appetizers" 3 plates of Camembert, smoked salmon Canapés and petite croque monsieur came.
"Main course" spicy thai came for nick, Herb-crusted venison medallions for clay, the roast duck was for ena and I had the saffron risotto.
"Desserts" we were given a multi layer stand of small cakes.
After the meal we had a cup of tea or coffee, this contrasts to the 3 bottles of ace of spades we've finished off. Nick pays which caused a bicker at the table causing older sophisticated couples to stare. I can't even begin to think about the size of the bill.

We speed away in clays car.

We sit and talk all together for a little before everyone 'heads to bed'. It's half ten Nick and Ena have gone on their way.
"Are you feeing old yet?"
"I'm always feeling old" we sit on the settee talking about everything and nothing like we used to do.
"I think it's time you head to bed" he dips his head into my neck
"Will you come with me?" He places a kiss in the crook between neck and shoulder
"Clay" I whine "we've discussed this. I'll be here when you wake up but I'll sleep here" I smack the settee. He reluctantly goes.

It's 11:58 pm and I'm creeping up the stairs as quietly as possible, I tap on nicks door with one finger
"Are you ready?" I whisper and the grin on their faces makes my heart melt, we tiptoe down the hall to clays room, he probably has his headphones in so a little noise will be okay. As soon as the clock strikes 12 we all rush in. His face is red and flustered.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" we all shout in unison. In this moment I realize I'd do anything for this man, he grin on his face, the excitement in his eyes and his hair in all over his face make my heart thumb a little bit harder. I love him.

We give him our presents, Nick gets him a keyboard and a GPU or something, Ena gets him a pinky ring and I wait till we're alone so I can give him mine. I don't have to wait long maybe 15 minuets.

"Happy birthday"  I whisper, we're alone now. I give him the bag with all the presents in
"Why did you do all of this?"
"Because we're best friends" he rolls his eyes. He opens the long sleeve white top, then the dress shirt, the converse, the gym shoes, the cologne and then the jokey gifts. He keeps shifting in his place
"What we're you doing before we came in" his eyes avoid mine
"Nothing I was watching tv"
"What we're you watching?" I take his phone in my hand and unlock it. The loud moaning of a girl comes from the speakers
"What tv show is this?"
"Shut up, don't be an idiot" he takes his phone off me and swipes up and off the app
"I could watch that with you, I didn't realize you were watching one of the best shows ever" sarcasm lays heavy in the room "you could've told me you were horny, we wouldn't have came in" his face is Scarlett.
"I mean you can help me with it? It is my birthday?"
"Hmm okay"
"Okay?" I get off the bed and kneel between his legs, I drag the jogger shorts off his hips and I start kissing his thighs "are you sure. I was joking about it being my birthday"
"Shush just shush" I palm him over his boxers while still kissing his thighs, he lets out a guttural mean.

In the end i give him a blow job, just for old time sakes and we spoon to sleep. Happy birthday I guess

———————————————————

Posted 24/11/21
              14:32