V

Without a word, nick and Ena came down the stairs holding hands bringing our food with them. Clay buggers off which causes nick to apologies for an unknown reason. We go home at like 4 ish, getting through a movie and a half. Nick drives us in his car, it's a Ford truck, typical. They live like 15 mins away, I leave the two love birds in the car for a little.

30 minutes later I hear the door open and shut, heavy footsteps approach
"Nick?" I call out. Finn opens my door, again. This is draining.
"Nick?" He asks "why would nick be coming towards your room?"
"Enas room is right next to mine Finn. What do you want anyway. You can't just waltz in here anymore, we aren't together" I cross my arms and legs.
"Babe don't be stupid. We haven't broken up, we had an argument that's all" he sits on the corner of the bed placing his hands on my ankles rubbing circles, like he did the other night.
"Finn" I sigh "I'm just not good enough for you. I could never satisfy you, and you know it's truth. You deserve to be with someone who treats you better, that can love you better, that you can trust" at this point I lie through my teeth. I've had enough, if this is the only way we can break up then this has to be the way. "You could never trust me. You deserve everything and I just can't give you what you need, I'll never be good enough for you and we both know it" crocodile tears roll down my cheeks. He sighs removing his hand from my leg, he leans on his knees, head on hands, the silence is thick for a moment
"You'll find a man that can deal with you and all of your... issues, that just can't be me. We're both going in different directions in life, I have my career ahead of me and you're young" he's acting like gods given gift. This man is a complete wank stain. Acting like I don't have a future, I scoff, internally ofcourse. 'My issues' my bloody issues, this pilok is acting like I'm some type of satanic worshiper, I've never held hatred in my heart, but In this moment I hate this man. We talk a little more before a awkward hug the solidifies the end then I walk him to the door.
"I hope you find someone Finn" I smile, I hope he doesn't.
"Erm yeah, you too" I close the door on multiple things.

I assume Ena either came in whilst Finn was claiming his position on his high horseto or stayed out with nick and went to do coupley things. The date was so weird, it was nice to be invited but so awkward, clay is an antisocial arse who acts superior to others. Nick on the other hand, he's just my favorite, I can see us becoming close friends. I sprawl out on my bed face first into my quilt thinking about the day, we'll a bit less of the day and more about how my best friend basically has a new boyfriend.

I guess having to breakup with a psycho that's a sexist, masochistic takes more energy out of a person then you think, I sleep for 16 hours but wake up more tired then when I went to sleep, it was 8am, I go take a shower and clean the bathroom down before checking up on Ena, she's not working today and I am, I don't wake her, I just send her a text and then I'm off, a Lovley 8 hour shift being princess belle. Max never works sundays so I have callum with me, he tells me about all the "hot sorority girls" he's hooked up with and how being a Disney prince is a turn on, god how I envy their naivety because up close and personal the prince's look like they have something hidden in their castle closets, it's from all the makeup and wigs, without the whole ordeals callum isn't that bad on the eyes, 5'11, darks brown, almost black hair, built like a brick wall, overall I'd give him a 7/10. Before I know it, it's 5:30 and I'm in my car driving home. 

Nick and Ena are slumped on the settee, him playing with her hair, twirling it around his finger. I throw my bag to the side and we engage in small conversation. I make us all pasta for dinner, then I do my school work, and go for a run. I was having such a productive day, getting my course work sorted, doing exercises and making dinner.

———————————————————
                            A.N.

I know this is super short lol

Published 14:10 on the 16 October