XI

I go to the guess room and take a shower, it's at the end of the hall of nicks corridor. I take a shower, and get changed, for some unknown reason it's really chilly so I popped some black joggers with UCF written in gold, listen I got given these joggers by the uni, they're comfy. And a red crew neck, again it wasn't a nice color combo but I'm staying at home and the were free.

Since coming in from the sun it's now 7pm and I'm getting hungry. I know Ena and Nick are up because I heard the shower running and then giggling followed. I walk down to the basement man cave thing and they're there. Her legs are his laps and his hands twiddling a red piece of hair. I plop down and grab a pink price of enas hair twiddling it myself. We discuss our dinner options and opt to order Panda Express. And we flip a tv show on.
"Shall we do something tonight. Like I'll be the first one to admit you two put me down. With all your kissing nonsense, it reminds me of how lonley I am." I sigh sprawling across the settee. Nick scoffs, loudly, my head shoots up and Ena eyes him scowling.
"What?"
"Nothing. Nope. Nevermind" he pretends to be engaged in his phone. I roll my eyes
"Whatever, we're going to watch something scary" I take the control, which had been lodged in between the settee cushions and started flicking through Netflix. Barley 2 minutes later, Nick states he's going to get clay.

Both boys come stomping down the stairs, a plastic bag in each hand, talking idly.
"What are we watch?" Clay takes a seat in front of the settee
"The conjuring" it's a shit movie, a poor one to call 'scary' or 'horror' but it'll be nice to start them off easy then descend into more scarier movies.
"Don't worry Nicky" Ena scruffles his hair "it's not too scary" she soothes him, Nick likes to act like a big strong man who can take anything but when it gets down to it he is a scared little boy, or should I say girl from the way he screams.

Half way through the movie clay crawls up and lays between my legs, his head is on my lower abdomen whilst his shoulder presses against my core. With each jump scare he shift causing him to rub against me or push into me, it hurts slightly, probably because it's his shoulder, but it's a nice pain. After a few overly dramatic jump scares I gather that he's getting some pleasure out it aswell, his hand makes it's way to my thigh and squeezes it every single time something moderately scary happens. I take it upon myself to antagonize him, I wrap my leg around his hip so that my foot is on his groin. Slowly my foot moves over him through his navy basket ball shorts. I crane my neck back to see Ena has dozed off and nick taking the control from the arm of the settee and changes the movie to a more light hearted one. Nick gets lost in his phone. While 'watching' the movie clays other hand raises in between my legs, this causing his shoulders to spread my legs. He begins to slowly palm me through my joggers, and my foot speeds up until he's semi hard under me. I decide that instead of being a groupie I'll go to sleep.

"Alight, Night all!" I remove my legs from clay but he still lays flat on me "where are you going?" He asks moving his head and heads finally
"To bed"
"Why?"
"Because I'm tired"
"Where?"
"In bed. I'll write you an email, a few PEE paragraphs of why I'm deciding to not stay awake" I contort and nick snickers
"In the guest bedroom?"
"If that's okay? I guess I can sleep on the floor or go home"
"No no don't be stupid. Get some sleep" I nod and climb the stairs accompanied by nicks laughter and then an "ouch! what the fuck dude!"

I decide that I don't like the heat. It makes me tired and sweaty, when I'm old and alone I'll move to Finland or Greenland where it's always cold and not stay in Florida or as I call it, the face of the sun and im icarus, my body are the wings and the sea is sweat. So anyway, I lie on my bed face down lifeless, drifting into sleep.

I jolt awake in the middle of the night by a sweaty arm squeezing my waist
"Woah woah woah. What's up?" I can still hear my heartbeat pumping through my ears, he chest rises and falls rapidly, the movie from earlier didn't scare me much at all, in a conscious state, but when I'm fast off it nearly gave me a heart attack.
"What time is it?" My chest jitters as it falls
"It's like 3:30." He replies rubbing my back "are you okay" I nod, I push the sticky hair from my forehead.
"Why are you here?"
"It's my house isn't it?" I roll my eyes, my breath is starting to become consistent
"Go get in nicks bed then and not scare me half to death." He wheezes and smirks
"Nicks not as hot as you"
"You're cheeky you know? You play Xbox all day and now all of your friends have gone to bed I get attention" I throw myself back on the bed and he snaps his hand from behind me
"Yeah but whilst playing games I earn money and that's money you can spend."
"Are you serious? Money I can spend? I have my own money pal" I turn onto my side so my backs to him
"Nonono I didn't mean that, I just meant that I don't spend any money on anything so something I enjoy may aswell spend it on things I can enjoy"
"Thing you can enjoy?" I feel like my eyes will be stuck to the back of my head at the moment because every other exchange it's an eye roll
"Things you can enjoy?"
"Some more sexy underwear I can rip off" my cheeks immediately flush bright red "anything you want, you don't need anyone else now. I have you and that's how it's going to stay okay?" I gulp "it's probably the same with nick and Ena, nick and I are busy and often stay inside so sometimes it's nice to have someone to come home to, metaphorically of course, but if you need attention constantly then I can't do that but I will be willing for a comprise" he speaks logically and seriously to the back of my head "I don't stream often, once a month, twice at a push, but I have a company to run and YouTube videos to. But I'll make time for you." I slowly turn over to face him and let out a breath i didn't realise I was holding.
"I'm not a 5 pound whore. I'm not a prostitute. I have self respect and if you think you can buy my body you're wrong. Like you can pick up a bleach blonde bimbo that'll sit under your desk and blow you if you buy her a pretty dress, but I want a Conversation" he runs his hand over his face
"This is way to much for 4 am" a deep inhale  then exhale "I just want you. Lara listen to me, I don't want you to worry about money or get lonely waiting for me at home, so if you're bored go out explore the world, buy clothes what ever" his hands reach my shoulder and shakes them slightly. "And it means my mom will get off my back for not having a girlfriend"
"Didn't you just break up with your girlfriend?" I quirk an eyebrow
"Oh my god my mom hater her. She literally told me she prayed in church for this" I laugh, trying to keep an angry, straight face. "She was right. Honestly she was crazy. Don't get me started. My mom will love you so will my sisters." I lean and kiss him gently on the lips
"What are you doing I here anyway?" I ask through sleepy eyes
"I went to bed an hour or so after you, but I lay tossing and turning, I was confused why you went to bed alone"
"I was tired and we've never slept together" he scoffs "you know what I mean" a failed attempt and a shove landed on his shoulder
"I like sleeping with someone" he kisses he now closed eyes " I especially like sleeping with you" he finishes his sentence and I open my eyes again
"Will you do me a favor?" A 'mhm' comes from his lips
"Keep talking, you're voice will help me sleep" and with that he tells me about his dad and his mum and how they met, I fell asleep after he told me his dad was an investot.

———————————————————
                             A.N.
I WRITE SUCH LONG PARAGRAPHS, don't hate me please <<<3

Also if anyone wants to write anything sexy/smutty message me and I'll tag you. Thank you for reading I'm really enjoying writing this *mwah*

———————————————————
Posted 30/10/21
             19:46