IX

We drive to a off License, which I didn't even realize they have in America
"They'll more likely serve me since you're coming with me"
We get out of his car, which he mostly drove. We head into the shop, it's typical, they have crisps and snacks on one isle, soft drink on another and the rest are isles long full of alcohol.
"Grab a basket, quit being complacent" I order, we start with the snack isle, we grab takis, Doritos, Cheetos,  and sweeties and things. Now we're getting to the good stuff,
"I'm not an alcoholic okay, but I'm thinking we stock up now so we don't have to do so later" he chuckles and just nods
"So are you planning on spending more time with me over the summer" he teases
"Wouldn't you like to know" I place pre mixed drinks like whiteclaws and Bacardi cans before we move to the good stuff. Grab a bottle of aperol and Tequila,
"Here get a few of these" he passes me vodka "I like how you get after a few shots" he winks. This is obviously to remind me of our drunken sex.
"Get another and we'll see how it turns out" I wink, he decides to pick up 3 more bottles, passion fruit, vanilla and a citrus one
"One for each base" he leans over my shoulder to whisper in my ear. We grab a few more bottles and a crate of beer.

"Hey, how are you today?" The cashier is a typical country boy
"I'm good it's just so so hot" to keep him distracted from asking for ID I'll flirt with him.
"Yeah?"
"How long have you been working here?"
"Just a bit over a year, it's boring, we never get any pretty ladies like you in here."
"I mean my brother here," I point to clay "is such a bore, all he wants to do is stay home and play on his Xbox, maybe we could do something, go swimming, get all wet" I lower my octave to become more seductive. The cashier wasn't ugly by all means, he's got gingerish hair, he has it swayed to the side a bit, maybe I would be such a bad thing if we did go swimming
"Yeah I'd like that" he nods "here give me your number" he hands me a not pad and paper. I Scribble my digits onto the yellow lines. Clay pays as I insist he has all the "YouTube" money

Our excursion took 95 minutes.
"Clay" I get a 'hmmh' in response "can you show me all you're gaming stuff one time please?"
"I mean if you want" he mumbles. We walk into the house and I cringe. Our eyes meet but immediately break away. We hear Ena and Nick having sex.
"No time like the present I guess" we put the alcohol of the kitchen before scurrying to his bedroom.

"Okay so this is my main monitor, it's where the main game is" he points to a curved, huge screen "this is for my chat, this is for discord and this one is incase I need to look up anything, but it's also for my stream labs and stuff."
"So you have a monitor exclusively to read your comments?" He wheezes, I've been hearing that a lot more recently.
"No i stream, you're so dumb" 
"What's that. I don't know if you know this but I'm not an Incel, I use to have regular sex, I'm not into all this nerdy stuff"
"Oh my gosh! I just play video games live. You know I'm not an Incel, or do I have to teach you that again. I'll having you begging me, just like last time" he pulls me onto his lap, all I can do is gulp
"Okay" I can barley manage
"Okay?" His voice is deep, his eyes are dark, I hope his intentions are just as worse.
"You come into my room, walking around half naked, disturbing me while streaming" his hand works it's way up my thigh, rubbing circles "and then trying to make me jealous at the store with that redneck." His hand tightens.
"Why would it make you jealous?"
"You're such an idiot"he scoffs
"Hhhm, what if I was to invite him over, spend the day with him, go to the beach"
"You wouldn't do that. I know what you like and what you don't, he'd be one of them" his words send shivers through me. I take my tongue and run it up his neck causing him to groan
"Keep talking" I sprinkle kisses all over his exposed neck and jaw
"If I ever saw you with that jackass again, I don't know what I'd do" he continues to talk about how he'd be furious, then he talks about what he'd do to me. I run my hand under his t-shirt breaking our kiss just to remove it.

"That was so fucking hot" my head and arm rest on his chest which is moving up and down quickly.
"Yeah, I know" I joke slapping his chest a bit "you were subpar I hate to admit"
"Subpar" he scoffs "you're legs are still shaking right?"
"Shut up" and a slap him again.
"You're not actually going to bring the redneck over to yours right?" I can hear the worry in his voice.
"Maybe? I mean it's not something that's important" a scoff from behind me comes again "what are you going to do? Sleep with him? Date him?"
"All theses question"I tut " I may aswell, I have nothing better to do"
"You could do me instead"
"You're a little flirt, I don't want a boyfriend, I would've just slept with him and never seen him  again"  with his big arms, he pulls me up so I'm straddling him.
"You and me could have sex" he thumbs my nipples, mainly the one that has the piercing. "I don't want a girlfriends and you don't want a boyfriend. We may aswell get our kicks together instead of with some weird STD riddled hillbilly". I sit on his lower chest weighing my options out. He's attractive and really good in bed, we're friends so what's the harm, I'm young, he's young, why make things complicated. I can't be dealing with another Finn situation either.
"Yep okay, let do it" I pop the 'p'
"Holy shit Are you serious?"
"No sleeping with anyone else though" I see him chewing his lip but then nods, I hold my pinky finger out and he takes it with his. I dip down and smile into a kiss.

I put clays boxers on and throw the top from earlier on. He's asleep curled up under the thin covers. I meet Ena in the kitchen and we both giggle at our similar attires, she's just got a large shirt of nicks on.

Patches, the household goddess comes swaying through the living room. She's often scarces, I often find her in the bathrooms washing basket or lingering in clays room. She comes up to me walking in between them following me to the settee where I switch the channels until I fall onto a random docu series. Clays wanders up from the hallway of his room, basketball shorts hanging low.
"I think I'm going to head okay." I say passing clay in the kitchen.
"Are you sure, I mean you can stay, we'll watch a movie or whatever" he scratches the back of the neck.
"No no it's fine, I drove here so no worries." He leans down to kiss me and it's one without tongue, but he cups my cheeks. When it breaks I hold  a really odd taste in my mouth.
"Have you been Smoking?"
"I means yeah. I often have a cigarette after sex" I just nod, he walks me to my car and kisses me through the window

———————————————————
                             A.N.

Lots of long paragraphs sorry !!

Posted 26/10/21
18:47