XXI

I'm woken by the sudden light, I let out a hiss
"What are you doing"
"It's day, it's time to wake up" I barely open my eyes and I see the droplets on his bare back
"Clay, please, I don't feel well"
"Hmmm, you'll be fine" I let out a pathetic whimper "wait are you actually ill?" His head whips around his shoulder, his eyes meet mine for the first time in for what feels like years, all I can do if nod my head. He drops his towel exposing himself, I shut my eyes in shock, I feel the bed beside me dip.
"I'm not in the mood go put some clothes on" he scoffs back
"Open your eyes idiot" he's got a white top on and a pair of boxers. "What's wrong?"
"I don't feel very well"
"Well duh, but what's wrong" he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear
"I've got a tummy ache" I push my lower lip out to look extra poorly, he gets up and walks to the phone
"Hello? Yeah hello this is room 159, can I get some Earl grey tea, cold water, aspirin, ice and two chicken ramen. Yes that's all. Thank you"
"Thank you" I barely whisper, my cheeks flush at his gestures. He returns up his bed and goes to his laptop.

A knock on the door wakes me from my slumber
"Here you are sir, enjoy" and a cart is rolled in
"Lara come on wake up" he sort of shakes me "I've told Nick and Ena to go out, I'll make sure you're okay." He's so stern but sweet, I miss him but I'm doing this for him. For him. He pours me a cup of tea, it's on a dainty white saucer with pink frill around the brim. His hands shake as he places it on the night stand. "Drink up" he then wheels the trolly in between our beds, wordlessly he places the ramen in front of me and pours me a glass of water.
"Thank you" we sit in silence eating the food, I lean back over my bed and grab my bag, I find my purse and start ruffling through it
"What are you doing?" He asks eyes focused on his meal
"Getting money"
"What for?"
"The food?"
"Just stop. You've already insulted me enough" and any shred of hope we could become friends again went down the drain. Silence consumes us. I sip on my tea, it makes my heart jerk to know that he remembers my tea flavour.

I didn't bring my laptop since I thought I would be going out constantly. He jumps up from his bed and walks towards the bathroom and I hear the shower again. Oh good lord why does he keep showering, I put the ac on but he's always been a hot person so he may just be sweaty. After the shower turns off he struts out in nothing but a towel. Again. His face is flushed, droplets of water scatter all off his chest, his chest is more defined since the last time I saw him. His abs are each defined and it send me back to when I ran my tongue over them, the way he made me scream, the way he made me feel so good over and over and over again.
"Oh my god" I let out a shocked gasp which cases his head to shoot up at me
"What?"
"I emm... I left my straightener on. I'll text my neighbor." I never do much to my hair and he knows it, but I know what he's doing he's getting all wet and sexy, I'd put money on it that he did press-ups before coming out. It's my turn now.

"Phew" I start fanning myself "I'm so warm, I'll grab the shower now that you're done, it's just way to warm and I'm all sweaty"
"Mmmhmmmm, yeah" I turn the shower on and get in the shower, I strip making sure to leave bra and panties in full view, I shave everything and everywhere. I wash my body with a lavender wash and I use a orange shampoo and conditioner, I brought all of these from home, personally I use this brand daily so it feels like a second nature, I then moisture with a lavender moisturiser, I run oil through my hair then I find a towel which is a lot smaller then the bath towels I usually use.
"Clay?"
"What?" He grumbles
"Did you turn he air cooler"
"Yeah it's too warm" I take a deep breath before walking out. I bite my lips to bring blood to them so they look larger and redder.
"Shall we order some food, I'm peckish" that's when he looks at me and his eyes widen.
"Put some damn clothes on"
"So sushi?"
"Yeah fine whatever" I turn to face the wardrobe
"Okay now don't look, I'm getting changed" he snorts I turn to face the wardrobe "erm clay will you pass me my panties"
"Get them your self"
"I have literally no clothes on"
"Fine" he literally catapulted my thong towards me.
"Thank you" I put a dainty top on and some sleep shorts. I sit on my bed and order sushi, I didn't tell him just so I could pay. "Clay it is really quiet cold"
"What do you mean it's like a sauna in here" I have to cross my arms, my nipples have hardened from the chilliness.
"Clay"
"Don't sit there like that! You're acting all high and mighty with your arms crossed" he grabs my wrist and pulls it away, his eyes widen when he takes notice
"Oh erm, yeah give me a second" he walks toward the unit and decrease it multiple degrees.

We sit for the rest of the evening having little to no conversation, only a 'thank you' left his lips and he ate his sushi

———————————————————
Posted 15/11/21
             22:33

Woop!!!! 2 chapter today