XV

I wake up to the slamming of objects against the house, curtesy of the hurricane. I'm stapled to clays body, his hand is entangled in my hair pushing my face into his chest. I peel away my face, the barrier of sweat breaks. The other hand is snaked around my waist pulling us together. Since there's little to no service and electricity I delegate my time to drawing figures on clays chest as it rises and lowers. He starts groaning and coming out of his sleep, I freeze at the feeling of his length wake as well, grinding into my stomach.
"Morning" he grumbles rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"Are we going camping?" I ask and all I get in response is his eye brows raising and a groan "because it looks like you're pitching a tent" he chuckles
"Maybe it's because I've been made celibate" I scoff
"The hurricane out side just turns me on so much. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wetter then it is out there" sarcasm envelopes my voice.
"You're an idiot" I feel bad its been a few days since I've given him anything other then a steamy kiss. I rub my hands his body, the sweat causing friction. My hands play with the waistband on his boxers, he's talking about something I'm paying no attention to. I reach my hand down his leg and walk up it with my fingers, I press against his boxers causing him to inhale. The rest is left to you're imagination.

Things I've learnt during suzie: nick and clay are super competitive and they think monopoly is real. We sit in the basement playing monopoly, they argue about who's better, neither winning however both loose in the long run, Ena completely dominating us all collecting properties like pennies. The game ends up with them at each other throats, me and Ena promise to make dinner for them later if they quit arguing.

Since the electricity got cut the oven isn't working so we go find crackers and charcuterie bits and made a platter. since they're boys in their early twenties they have few perishable items, we're sent a warning on our phones which outline that the storm will pass by Tuesday, it's Saturday evening. We have peanut butter, jam, cereals, fruits and other food that's not needed to be refrigerated.
"Looks like well be eating like kings" Ena jokes looking through the shelves.
"Jam sandwiches for the next few days I guess".

The boys are sat chatting quietly as we walk down the stairs with the tray of food.
"Eat up!" We place tray on the coffee table, they inhale it.
"This is some good shit" Nick mumbles through eating. Clay nods lrapidly in agreement. We sit around nibbling on crackers and salami
"I can't get over how good olives are" clay stuffs two more in his mouth. The boys go and get a beer whilst Ena and I decline their offer since we're still hung over from the night before.

Over the next few days the storm ceases, only resulting in torrential rain.
"We're going food shopping, I don't care if the electrician is coming Nicks here" I tell clay
"I don't like going out in public, people might recognise me!" He argues back, this is obviously not a real argument, it's sarcastic, the reason I know this? Because I'm straddling him in my underwear and between sentence he's attacking my neck
"Oh yeah? The only online presence you have is a green avatar you div."
"My voice?"
"Oh right I forgot how annoying your laugh is"

About 45 minutes later we sit in the car, clay rolls his his windows down and reaches in front of me and rummages around in the hand box
"Here light this for me." He hands me a cigarette and lighter. I put the cigarette in his mouth
"Your car is literally fully automatic." He taps a few buttons on the screen before letting go of the steering wheel, a few sparks and then the lighter gains a flame. He takes a few drags
"Smokings not healthy you know"
"Maybe we shouldn't have sex then"
"Maybe you should stop smoking then"
"Come here" he takes a long drag then gets hold of my jaw in his hands causing my mouth to part, he inhales the smoke causing me to cough and splutter. That was so hot. I stay quiet for the rest of the car journey. Causing him to smirk.

We fill a trolly with all the foods we've not really had in a few days like fruits and meats and things. When we return home I get to work cooking pasta with meatballs. A simple yet delicious dinner. Clay sits at the island drinking red wine and we make idle chatter
"You're gonna make such a good housewife"
I scoff  "A housewife?"
"Well I mean when you're on maternity leave"
"Mhmmm, I should hope so" the conversation causing me confusion as I was secretly hoping it was me, the thought of that gives me butterflies.

———————————————————

Posted 07/11/21
              21:11