CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

DEDICATED TO gorgeous_ayesha for her amazing book 'Inspired by a muslimah' Check it out you guys,it is very unique.

Leo was hit on his arm, Yet he stood up as soon as Zaffyan directed him to get up.

"Drop your filthy weapons" Zaffyan ordered. I wondered if he was crazy.Why would we drop our weapons? To get killed easily? That is when I saw Aamir glare at Zaffyan. I turned around to see a man standing next to mom pointing his gun at her. I didn't see fear in her eyes. Not even a little bit of fear,all I saw was distress.

I automatically let my gun fall,and the man who was keeping my mom at gun point,smirked. I thought of all the things I could do to wipe that smirk off his face.

I turned around to find Zaffyan looking at us with an amused grin on his face. "I am taking what was rightfully mine. This kingdom belonged to my father." He sneered.

"But you!"  He said pointing at father. "You gave it to his younger brother and banished my father out of our kingdom."

"Your father"   My father bellowed "Killed my family."

My eyes widened in surprise.There were so many things we didn't know.

"If it wasn't for him,My Aamir would have had parents. If it wasn't for your father,My brother would have rightfully ruled Jordan. If it wasn't for your father,I would have looked after my mother,asked her for forgiveness,Been a better son."

"All my Father wanted was to rule." Zaffyan shouted " But your mother decided to take over after your father's death. As if that wasn't enough she cut us off our lineage. She wanted to make her first son the king."

Zaffyan continued

"You never knew,But he was always looking for you.Trying to kill you,But you had disappeared after making my uncle the king. My father died and I continue to pursue his dreams. This kingdom is rightfully mine and I will do anything to take it." Zaffyan spoke coldly.

"Leo,Kill everyone of them! I want them to be killed by the person  they thought was theirs. The person,they trusted with their lives."

Leo turned around,with his gun raised. We had no weapons. We were all surely going to die. Zaffyan was right. It hurt, to be betrayed by someone we thought was ours. My father's eyes held disappointment. No fear,just like my mother. None of us feared death.

We feared about what would happen to us after death. Would it be easy in our graves or would we be one of the sinners to be burnt in hell fire? At that moment I asked God for all the forgiveness I could. Wishing,to have had more good deeds in my account instead of all the money or gold and I knew this is what was running through everyone's mind.

Leo smirked at us,this was it!

I was about to feel the pain of losing my loved ones and feeling death itself when Leo turned around and shot Zaffyan squarely on his chest.

"Not everybody can be bought with money Zaffyan. I formed an alliance with you only so that I could find out where The royal heirs were. " With that he took out a wad of money and threw it to the ground.

We all looked at him in disbelief as he ran towards us. Rest of the guys of our group who were left alive,which consisted of three. Ran rowards Zaffyan to check if he was really dead.

Leo held my father's hand in his.

"I am sorry,My King. But I had to pretend. I was being watched and recorded every miniute. If Zaffyan wouldn't have believed me,All our security plans would have failed."

My father nodded his head in understanding.All his power drained out. "Find Amaarah" He said.

We all looked at each other before splitting to different parts of the castle. After twenty minutes of speed search we all gathered back at the same spot. No one had found Amaarah.