CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Dedicated to :Dahoud4ever

AMAAR'S POV:

         "  You need a job?" The guy said looking at me from head to toe. I had come to the mall thinking that someone or the other would hire me but so far I had no luck.

          "Could you give me a sec? I will go and call the manager." He said finally.

             I nodded my head and tapped my feet in nervousness as I waited. A while later the manager named John came in. He too like the previous guy was looking at me from head to toe.

"You need a job?" He questioned and I nodded my head in reply.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" He said making me confused.

"I am sorry kid but you sure don't look like you need a job."

"I said I want a job,I din't say I needed a job" I said emphasising on the word needed.

He looked up and down at me again. "You wear a burberry shirt,A rolex watch ..... dude you are wearing an attire worth a thousand dollars and you want a job?"

I sighed "Please just tell me if I have the job or not?"

He nodded his head "We don't want any inconvenience in this place. Sorry. Though you are welcome to buy anything you want."

           I hung my head as I got out of the shop. In an hurry I had just grabbed what had come to my hand not realising it would effect my job hunting.

          I passed by an ice cream parlour where I saw a familiar face and the poster outside said "help needed". It was the same girl I had followed a few days ago. The same girl who had opened my eyes to the real world.

         I went inside to inquire about the job space. The pay was pretty low. I didn't think I could help anyone with such less money but the shop opposite to that needed a sales guy. It was a perfume place and I entered gloomy expecting rejection again but surprisingly the manager was short-handed on workers and therefore hired me on the spot.

      I was going to go to work tomorrow for the first time and I would do awesome.

         ***********************

Short ? I know I know but well I did update in two days so thats a plus right? Hope u enjoy it will update Married to a sheikh tomorrow In sha Allah