CHAPTER EIGHT

Amaarahs Pov :

          " Mom, I think he is the one!" I was looking at the hundreth picture of a guy , and finally I think he's the one for me, I stared at the picture in my hand which has been there from a few minutes, it was of a handsome young man of about twenty five , he looked like a European, a very handsome one but there was also a  middle eastern look in him as well , it simply made him even more stunning, he had expressive green eyes , he wore casual clothes , and he also looked simple, I showed the picture I had chosen to mom.

      "Mom, I think  he is the guy I have been searching for, do you know about his background ma?"

    "All these men have been chosen by Mr.Aslam , you know how much your Dad trusts him, I will tell him to give me the details dear, I'm so happy that finally, oh so finally  you have chosen someone, pray Amaarah that Allah helps you in choosing the right person, your soulmate has already been decided by Allah, you have been made with his bone marrow, I hope you choose the best for yourself Amaarah, in sha allah, Allah will guide you, do istikara (seek guidance from allah )and ask Allah for help" she kept her hand on my head, kissed my forehead and walked away.

Sarah's pov:

       Finally Amaarah has found someone she wants to spend her whole life with , but I was worried for her , after almost twenty three years I looked at my wrist and caressed it, the mark of the cigarette burn was imprinted on my wrist for life , my parents once chose the wrong person for me, I won't let history repeat itself with Amaarah, that's why I decided that she will choose her husband herself, if it wasn't for Adel, maybe I would never have been able to brighten up my life, my husband - my life, there is no one more kinder n considerate than him, he taught me to live again, little by little he chased the demons of my past away and filled my life with love and happiness, my life started with Adel and ended with him, he was my everything... Amaarah will find someone like Adel not Ahmed , I looked at the ceiling as always " Ya khudaya please don't let what happened to me, happen to my daughter, I submit her happiness in your hands, please choose the best soul mate  for her, keep her happy always, Aameen ."

         ******************