CHAPTER ONE

I looked at my parents who sat beneath an apple tree, they made such a glorious sight together.

           They were full of love and care  and they had brought us up the same way. Most of all they were so modest .

        They had an aura around them which made people know they were special yet they were never intimidating, people loved them because they treated everyone equally, not only their court or their subjects but also Me, Amaan and Amaarah.

        They never differentiated between us , all they made us feel was special because of which we were never insecure.

             We were at our mansion in Europe which was surrounded by twenty acres of land all belonging to my Dad, the King of Jordan ....

           My parents were the King and Queen of Jordan , I'm the heir to the throne of Jordan... but I wish... never mind what I wish , My country came first for me not my wishes .

        They would simply have to hide within me for a while, I spotted Amaan running towards me carrying a cricket bat followed by Amaarah carrying a ball and stumps ,  they maybe twenty-three and twenty-one but they were absolute kids , in front of the court and people we all behaved but when we were with each other you wouldn't believe we are royalty.

      They were rounding up Mom and Dad to play, Amaan came and started pushing me from behind for me to get up , I purposely dug in my heels to irritate him, the joys of being the eldest !

             Finally after getting on Amaan's nerves I got up and sprinted towards Amaarah to help her fix the stumps.

        Mom and Dad brought us here every year or to any other place to spend quality time with us, not that we were being neglected at the Kingdom, They just thought since we were still little in their eyes - we needed to have family time, they were right !

       Since the age of six I've been going on holidays with them and it was my most favourite time of the year because I got my parents undivided attention, along with being fabulous rulers they were awesome parents .

         By that I mean the best parents in the world , I've never once in my life felt neglected by them , same goes for Amaarah and Amaan , I smiled as I saw my Dad getting warmed up for the game, Mum had opted to be the umpire and Amaarah and Amaan were arguing to bat first .

         I took out a coin and tossed , Amaarah won  and gave me a huge hug , Amaan glared at me and I just ruffled his hair , with our parents age never mattered ,we all were carefree and became free again as dad sent his first bowl indulging in our family time together.