CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I drove my car as fast as I could. I had to make sure they were safe .I couldn't reach them through phone, I just prayed n prayed to Allah to keep those two safe .

        If only I had found out earlier I  wouldn't have let them go .If only the head of the royal security had found out before they had sat in the car, the whole security team has been trying to find them, why the hell did they not take bodyguards with them, I can't lose them.

        As soon as mom found out she broke into uncontrolable sobs and started praying to Allah ...I can't lose any of them ... not my father nor my brother .... Ya Allah please keep them safe.

                ********************

             'Dad no ! please understand me ' I spoke with pleading eyes , I was going to a club to meet my friends in my ferrari when surprisingly dad had sat next to me , he had shooed of his bodyguards and coaxed me for a ride , Alhumdulillah I was happy that he was feeling better but I hated the topic he was having now .

         He wanted me to take almost three bodyguards during my stay at America , he was also forcing me to take one of my cars with me or wanted to buy me a new one if that's what I wanted, dad knows I'm car crazy.

       I  have almost eight best cars in the world all of my own leaving my brother's or dad's aside they had four each n seperate limos for mom n Amaarah as well.... yeah our ground was filled with more than fifteen cars though I have lost count now... I rolled my eyes at dad

' Dad I have eight cars what will I do with another one ?'

' Fine son but why don't you want to take any of your cars with you ?'  I let out a sigh why isn't dad willing to understand.....

      I started as patiently as I could. This argument was getting out the worst in me '

       " What would be the point dad if I take security guards surrounding me in a million dollar car? I want to remain unidentified , I want to be accepted for the person I am not for my money or my title, just for once dad I don't want the spot light on me , I want to lead a normal life '

           Dad nodded his head  "you can take a car atleast , not a flashy one I'll buy you a  simple one .... A normal sedan maybe a porshe or something?

         'Dad ! A Porshe is not plain!"  I exclaimed then as an after thought I added

     "maybe a second hand corolla will do....''

          My Dad looked at me with disbelief and I chuckled  ."Dad I want to be a normal kid " Dad let out a sigh '
       "Do what you want you know where the money is "
finally he agreed ....

       I was basking in victory over my father when my phone vibrated again , I took it out of my pocket there were almost fifty missed calls from our security guard Anwar n others as well as almost twenty from Aamir , I panicked thinking what might have happened , just as I was about to call Aamir four helicopters hovered over us and almost ten cars raced behind us one of them being Aamir's, I could'nt make head or tail out of anything I looked at my dad who looked pretty confused as well  , Aamir picked up my call and in a worried voice retorted .

       "Don't stop driving , once you press the break the car will explode , we are on it Amaan dont you stop driving " He ordered  . I couldn't reply back I was too dumbstruck .

     Dad looked at me inquiringly "Dad , their is a bomb in the car "
I managed to say ......