CHAPTER TEN

The palace was filled with chaos, personal assistants and the maids were all going crazy , by the look of things I think my brothers are going crazy as well, I peeked out of the living room and was greeted by the sight of both my brothers clutching their hair in their hands , I laughed, I love it when my brothers do every little thing for me, they could have easily gotten everything done through wedding managers , yet they wanted to do everything on their own , I loved the way they make me feel so special - as of now I was hiding from my P.A because she has been fussing all over me since morning, I really badly needed a break from all this fuss , so I simply have been touring around the palace dodging everyone in sight, but alas my break is over , one of the maid stood right in front of me with a very desperate look in her eyes,

         ' Princess! we have been looking for you every where , My Queen wants to see you, she is waiting for you in her private chamber'  - oh no!

       I hope mom hasnt been waiting for long as I hurry off to Mom's chamber with the maid fussing behind me.

              I was greeted with the sight of mom pacing the room as I was ushered in , 'Assalamualaikum Mom '
     I said with my biggest smile, hoping Mom wasn't angry with me , but oh boy was I wrong ! Mom gave me a - what to do with you ? kind of a glare , I pouted at her ' I have been waiting for you from the past one hour Amaarah,where were you ?'

       ' Sorry Mom, I was bored and I was also hiding from everyone, I don't like all this fuss.... I'm sorry'

  "You have to learn to be more responsible Amaarah, you are getting married "  Moms gaze softened and she patted on the seat next to her    "Come and sit here, I have to give you something"  I went and sat down next to Mom with my puppy dog eyes , I was very very curious " You know Amaarah, I wanted your engagement abiding the rules of Islam , I wanted it to have seperate rooms for Men n Woman , I wanted it all to happen in a very halal way, but the situation is not the same with us , being royal we have many situations to face ,  you will be meeting your fiance today , you will get time with him, don't forget sweetheart , He is still a non mehram to you and he will be till the day you get married , I hope you understand what I want to say dear ?"  

       As mom expressed her feeling to me,I nodded my head in agreement " I won't do anything  that is not appropriate mom !"

" I trust you and I love you love , you always have  been a good daughter, sister and muslimah , you ought to know that both of your parents are very proud of the person you have become. " She gave me her most heart warming smile, I don't know if I was the only one who thought that but my mom's smile seeps deep within you and gives you peace that you are not even aware of  exists ,you could do anything just to see that smile of hers!

                 Mom took my hand and led me to her private closet , I've never really been in coz no one was allowed , I was really excited , when I was little I would beg mom to take me in to show me , but I was little then so I don't really remember anything , all I remember was that I used to love being there.

             First mom took me through her closet then through another door,  I gasped when Mom took me through the iron door - it had a compicated security system , bright light surrounded the place, it couldn't really be called a closet, it was more like a room , everything around the room shone, I felt awed , it was filled with glass cases on all three sides containing various types of jewellery of gold , platinium and diamond , there were so many accessories from brooches, belts, rings, pendants and necklaces to bangles and bracelets, there were uncountable items all around, Diamonds shone in the light giving of a navy blue shine to them , there were a hundred kinds of neclaces labelled with what diamonds they were set , there could be no shop in the world containing all this kind of stuff because mum had the best from every continent in the world , I was awestruck with her things which gave mum a huge smile , she pulled me further in to a small locker , she put in a code and it swung open , this time I gasped even louder , this locker contained  four most amazing tiaras in the world , made of solid solitaires on platinium , they sat on velvet so elegant and stunning, as a princess I had my own tiara made of gold but it was nothing compared to these ,Mom looked at me , she pointed the tiara which sat in the upper column "This was given to me when I married your Dad sweetheart, lovely isn't it?"

" It's beautiful mumma"   she pointed to the one on the right "This is for Aamirs wife , your father had these made when Amaan was born." They were all so exqusite that I couldn't take my eyes off any of them- all of them were equally brilliant , Mom pointed to the one next to it "This is for Amaan's wife "  , she picked  the beautiful tiara on the left and placed  it on my head which was covered with hijab ," This my beautiful daughter is yours from today, she turned me around so I stood facing the mirror ." You look beautiful Amaarah " ,  I looked up to my Mom " This crown makes me beautiful Mumma , jazakallahu khair I can't express how much I'm in love with it  !" mom knudged me on my ribs " don't bestow all your love on that crown sweetheart there is a person who needs all your love without any partition!"

       "   Mom!!!"  I said blushing and she gave a melodious laugh , I can never match up to my mom.. but afterall I was her daughter , Alhumdulillah I'm happy n thank allah for how I look even though since I was little I wanted to be like Mom in looks as well as character but I know I can never match up to her ... but I try my best to be as beautiful inside out just like Mum, I smiled at my Mom as we both left the room with the tiara still on my head.

         ********************