CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

ZAFFYAN'S MANOR
BACKYARD
3:30 PM

AMAARAH'S POV:

          I couldn't see anything around me. I was blindfolded but as I regained conciousness  I felt a searing pain pass through my left leg almost like I had fractured it. I wanted to shout in agony but I couldn't,A piece of cloth had been stuffed into my mouth. 

         Bit by bit my body started to react to the bruises which were caused by the whip Zaffyan beat me with and the rest of my body felt like I was thrown down a little. How had I fractured my leg though ? 

        I couldn't sit up straight nor could I move. My hands and eyes were tied. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't handle it. Blook trickled down my waist, The bruise must have freshened.

        I didn't know what to do except to trust in God and hope that somebody would find me. Tears silently fell from my eyes. I wanted to die rather than bear this pain. It was way too much for me.

         All I could do was read dua and wait for help I would get one or die because of suffocation,bleeding and pain. The confined space had very little oxygen which didn't help at all.

ZAFFYAN'S MANOR
3:35 PM
ENTRANCE HALL

AAMIR'S POV:

          The faster we get to Zaffyan the faster we find Amaarah. So far there had been peace in the manor. No guard had stood on our way which made me even more suspicious than I already was. Surely Zaffyan was upto something.

           We were not well prepared but we were definitely' prepared' enough to bring Zaffyan down. The three of us remained behind the five militants and two of our head guards. We were eleven in total- enough to bring Zaffyan down.

          Our guns ready in our hands,swords in their sheath. Prepared for anything and everything. All I needed now was for God to be on our side.

          Joe gestured us to split and all of us gathered into groups of three's as we headed to opposite directions.

          Three of the militants went up the stairs, The other two militants went on the West side of the manor. Jacob and Joe went up the stairs. East side of the manor was left for the three of us. Little did we know that the next four hours would completely change our lives tainting them for years to come.

ADEL'S POV:

           "Where are you taking us Leo?" I inquired again as Leo kept on driving us. We have been in the car for close to two hours now and we didn't even know where we were going.

         "I order you to tell me where we are going now Leo.Right now!"  I said again.

         "Trust me sir. It's a safe place. Your highness we want only the best for you and our Queen." Leo said almost in an apologizing way.

        Adel sat erect in his seat looking at Sarah who now had her eyes closed. Her tear stained face even more visible in the light. We had suffered before. We were suffering again but this time it was my daughter who had got into evil hands.  I couldn't sit still not knowing what was happening to my children.

         I gently caressed the cigarette's burnt mark on Sarah's wrist. Years ad passed but scars still remained. I couldn't let anything happen to my daughter but I couldn't do anything about it but sit helpless and let this ego headed guy take me to safety. Who wanted safety when their kids were in danger.

      "Leo do you know where the kids are?" I inquired

       "Surely sir." He replied with a nod.

        "Take me there." I ordered.

                 Leo smirked as he said

"Ofcourse your highness, That is where we are going. Mr. Zaffyan awaits you."

            *********************