CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

10:45 A.M
30 kms from North East Border of Jordan
Zaffyan's manor

AMAAN'S POV:

            "We won't be able to get in without being found out and....."

             "That is what he wants" Aamir smirked at me knowing what I was talking about. "To kill the two of us,All of us actually."

               This could be our first and last battle. Atleast I had lived my life to the fullest.

"Rayaan?what is the position?" Aamir shouted out.

          We still had two hours. We arrived near his manor around fifteen minutes back but seeing the amount of guards he had hired we thought it wise to get help. Right now we were getting help from Rayaan's kingdom.

          Rayaan had also specifically asked for some weapons and gadgets which we had no idea about but were convinced by Rayaan that they would help us in the mission.

            Close to five major militants were to arrive in choppers. We didn't want too many soldiers since there were only around twenty five surrounding Zaffyan's manor.  Those five were enough to keep the outskirts of the manor in control as they were the best in the field - Rayaan's words not mine.

            We had backed them up with Leo and the others who were getting military help.

      There was chaos in the kingdom since  a rumour had spread like fire that all of the royal family were dead so civilians and councils alike were confused.

             We could easily say that one guy had caused major chaos in the kingdom.

1:30 p.m
outskirts of Zaffyan's manor

AAMIR'S POV:

           The car Rayaan had been waiting for had finally arrived. The car which had all of Rayaan's "special things". 

              The special things actually turned out to be really cool gadget stuff. A three way connected blue tooth which also had a tracker which we were all presently wearing to stay in touch with each other.It kind of made me feel like a new age James Bond since these had replaced the walky talkies.

            Two laser guns which Rayaan and Amaan snatched before I could take one. A tranquilizing gun which I took before the other two could get their hands on it. Three bulletproof jackets which we now had beneath our clothes and three electric guns which I didn't know how to use but these were really cool stuff.

            Rayaan was more into developing and introducing new weapons to the military more than I was. As a prince I had given a few of my years to the army but he was way more serious about it and pretty good at it too if I must say so.

           The plan was to clear the outside first. The militants were going to clear off te entry for us making it easy for us to enter Zaffran's manor.

            When the enemies had cleared we got a call from Leo informing us that we were clear to go into the manor.

            Now we were on our own with no help. I pray that the monster had not hurt my little sister and that she was safe.

ZAFFYAN'S POV
ZAFFYAN'S MANOR
1:45 PM

           The manor has been attacked. I am not surprised though since I expected it. Not bad for a prince to break in alone at all.

             What I didn't expect was them to bring help. I had imagined they would want to find Ammarah by themselves. Figured I was wrong. A few changes had to be made to the plan. 

        I looked at Amaarah who was bleeding and unconcious.

        I may die in this but there was no way I was going to let them find Amaarah. Aamir was already gone and now it was Amaarah's turn. She was to die slowly not as easily as Aamir. She would suffocate to death.She would be in for a shock when she wakes up.

"Throw her into the unused well,muffle her cries,Cover the well and let no one find her." I ordered and smirked. It was payback time for exiling me and my father.

            ***********************