Chapter One

Third Person's POV

A guy is walking around while looking from left to right

A guy is walking around while looking from left to right. As if finding a 'target'.

Until a minutes later..

"HEY! HELP! HELP!! THAT GUY STOLE MY NECKLACE!!" A woman in 40's shouted while chasing the guy that she's talking about.

The guy went to the left and bumped into a girl.

A police came and caught the guy.

The police handcuffed the guy and find the necklace but it's nowhere.

"Yah.. What do you think, you're doing!? I'm in a hurry!" The guy shouted then the Woman finally came.

They asks him where is the goddamn necklace but the guy kept on denying that he don't know what she's talking about.

"What? Then why are you running away when the necklace lost!!?"

"Because i'm in a hurry.. My Brother is in the hospital right now! Don't accuse me about anything! My Brother told me that stealing someone's thing is bad so why would i do that!?"

In the end, they apologized to the guy and the guy told them that it's okay.

The guy smirks and run away.

He went in the back of the random house just a few blocks away from where the cops and the woman earlier.

"Hi baby~"

He approached and kissed her.

"Gross, Bam.. Stop kissing your bike." His friend told him.

He turned to looked at the girl that she bumped into, earlier.

"Shut up, P'lice.. I already gave you the necklace. Now, where's my baby's heart!?" He fired back referring to the 'key of his bike' which he likes to call as his baby's heart.

"No, you shut up! It's fake!!" She said and threw the necklace to him that he gave to Lisa when they accidentally bumped into each other earlier.

"What? But.. But-"

Lisa could just rolled her eyes and went out.

It's now her turn to show her stupid brother how to do a nice work.

"Hmmm~"

She smirked when she saw an expensive car parking in the other side of the road.

She's smirking not because of the car but because of the owner who's still inside.

She put her innocent face and walks towards the car.

Lisa pretend that she's looking for someone until the car's door opens.

"Aish.. I swear, i'm gonna kill that bitch for calling m-.. HEY!!" The owner of the car got cutted when someone suddenly took her bag.

Lisa ran away with her bag and when she looked back, she saw three guy was now following her.

She smirks and turned to the left way. She saw a random guy carrying many empty boxes so she nudges the guy's arm causing the boxes to fell down.

"Yah!"

"Mianhe!!" She apologized but didn't looked back and just started running faster leaving the three guy who got stuck because of the boxes that's blocking the way.

She turns to the left then right then went inside seulgi's restaurant and exited in the backdoor. Not forgetting to greet seulgi who's in the kitchen scolding someone.

She went to the back of a random building.

She looked outside first to check of someone saw her before going in the back again.

She smirks and opens the bag to see an expensive phone, Keys, Cards and,

What the-

Many condoms.

She laughed.

"She looks so pretty but a fuckgirl.. Tss."

She took the expensive phone and put it in her pocket then throw the keys in the trash bin infront of her.

She took the condoms.

"Maybe, I can sell this to Jimin." She said and was about to put it inside her pocket too when she heard another voice on her back.

"Or maybe, You can give that back to me. And my phone. Took the money with you and go away, missy~"

She frozed.

But then, she smirks remembering the condoms. Just by those, she can already tell what kind of person this girl in her back which is the owner of the bag.

"Oh yeah?~" She turn around and looked at the girl seductively.

It's now the girl's turn to froze.

"Why don't we talk about that, first?~" Lisa walks toward the girl while swaying her hips without noticing the bulge in the girl's Jeans.

"You know? You have the money. I have the body. Why don't we make a deal, huh? I will became you're sugar baby and i'll call you..." She put her arms on the girl's shoulder and leaned in to her ear. "Mommy~"

The girl gulped again.

Damn!

"Why not? Su-.. Ooff!!"

Lisa took the bag again and ran away leaving the girl who's now crying in pain after getting a hard kick from Lisa to her lower part where her sex is.

"That girl... What a tease~ I swear if she became mine, i'm gonna punish her for doing this to my Jero.." The girl said to herself referring to her 'thing' down there.

She struggle to stand up but still did it and walked away to to back to her where her car is.

The people around her looks at her weirdly while the others are covering their kid's eyes thinking that the girl just lost her virginity and had someone wreck her pussy.

"Don't look at me like that! I don't have one!!" She angrily shouted referring to a girl's lower part and just decided to sit in the bench near her and wait to her stupid men.

----------
That hurts~

Lalisa is in trouble.