Chapter Twelve

Jennie's POV

I'm watching his disappearing figure when suddenly a loud squeal came from my left making me cover my ears using my hand.

"My idol gave his number to me. We can hang out sometime.. We can hang out. KyAaaaaaHh!!! Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.." She kept repeating saying that.

I just sighed.

We're now here inside my car driving back to the penthouse but this girl still saying 'Oh my gosh' repeatedly.

I opened my radio and put it on a high volume.

"LALISA LOVE ME, LALISA LOVE ME..
CALL ME LALISA LOVE ME, LALISA LOVE ME..
OH WOO AL JA NA ATTITUDE..
MWOL DO O JO RA GU..
THE LOUDEST IN THE ROOM..
BABY GET THE MEGAPHONE..
PUT IT ON THE SPEAKER..
I SAID I CAN'T HEAR YOU..
SO YOU NEED TO-"

But i can still hear her saying,
"Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh..-"

"Stop it!"

She stops.

Finally..

But then..

"Should i call him now or not.. Should i call him now or not.. Should i call him now or not.. Should i call-"

She said while taking one of the Red Rose's petals.

What the-

Where did she get that!?

She keeps saying that but it looks like the Red Rose's Petals are infinity.

My Car was now full of Petals while her, still doing it.

And that's when i saw an ice cream cart.

"Do you want an ice cream?" I asks but she didn't respond. I was about to ask her again when i remember that the radio was still on in a loud volume.

"BICHI NANEUN S-"

I turned it off.

"Lisa, Do you want an ice cream?"

Then she stops and looked at me smilling widely.

"Your treat!!?" She asks so i shake my head.

She pouts and was about to do 'that' again so i quickly say, "Okay, fine.. My treat~"

She squealed and throw the flower in the back.

Aishh.. Finally~

"Thank you~" Lisa thanked the Vendor after taking the strawberry ice cream with marshmallows and sprinkles and my plain milk ice cream.

Just plain. I don't like sweets that much.

I paid it and thanked him too then i suggested to Lisa that we should sit in that bench under the tree which she gladly did.

We're now here eating the ice creams when we felt like someone was staring at us.

Then we saw thw bushes moves.

"Who's there!?"

Then the bushes stopped moving.

Lisa tilted her head in confusion.

I nodded at her and stood up to looked behind the bushes.

But then,

*Meow*

I felt a soft fur rubbing in my feet. I looked down and saw it making me tremble in fear...          ..again.

*Meow*

"SOooo Cute~" Lisa was looking at the cat in awe.

This Cat was the same cat in the School's parking lot.

What's wrong with this thing?

"Jennie!! Jennie!? Oh! Jennie, there you are!"

A Boy ran towards the cat and took it away from me then looked up..

Eh?

"YOU AGAIN!!?"
"YOU AGAIN!!?"

We both shouted causing the Cat to flinched and ran towards Lisa.

"Awe.. Shhh~ It's okay.. It's okay.." Lisa kneel down and started petting the cat but i didn't care about it at the moment.

All i care is this Evil Kid who's currently smirking at me.

"Stop smirking!" I flicked his forehead lightly but he suddenly cried and hide behind Lisa's back.

"WAaaaHh~ Unnie, Look! She flicked my forehead.. It hurts~" Lisa's face softened and then glared at me.

"Yah! Why did you do that to a kid!?" She scolded me and went towards me to pinched  my ear.

"Ow.. ow.. ow.. Y-yah.. L-lisa-yah.. It hurts~"

But she didn't stop until we heard the boy laughed.

I glared at him then Lisa acts like she's gonna stab my eyes so i pouted and looked down.

"Tss.. This kid.

You're lucky that my Lisa is here..

You just wait.."

Then Lisa suddenly smacked my head.

"Huh? Did she hear me?"

"Yes, You idiot. You do know that i'm just beside you, right?"

Hmm.. It does makes sense..

I looked at his boy who's still laughing.

"Will you stop laughing? How did you know my name, anyways? As i remember, I just gave you money but i didn't tell you about my name. Are you a spy or something?" I asks in a soft but firm tone.

You get what i mean?

"What are you talking about? First of all, Miss-who-you-are, I don't know your name. Second, I'm laughing because someone as old as you was scared in my car. And what made you think that i know your name?" He asks in a challenging tone, crossed his arms then smirked at me..    again.

"You just shouted my name, a while ago!"

"What? You mean, Jennie?"

"Yes!"

"Ermm.. But that's my Cat's name~"

"Eh?"