Chapter Seventeen

Lisa's POV

I was busy smilling to myself while remembering what me and Karina did to that mouse's Car.

Such a nice car..

But nah~

She deserved it, Tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

"Come in.. Come in.." I heard Jennie from downstairs said  making me confused.

I went downstairs and saw something that makes me frowned,

What the hell is this mouse doing here!?

Jennie went to the kitchen so i followed her.

Not after glaring at the mouse first..

Jennie was busy drinking water that she didn't realize that i'm already here behind her.

"Jennie?"

Then she suddenly choked..

What the-..

Jennie's POV

I drink the water while remembering what Minnie told me earlier.

~~Flashbacks

"That thief girl was probably jealous, That's why she did this!"

"I don't think so~" I replied.

Then she suddenly looked at me while wearing her evil smirk, "I'm pretty sure that she will punish you later for making her jealous until you both passed out~" She said causing my hand to moved on its own and smacked her head.

~~End Of Flashbacks

I mean..

Well, If that's true then why not? ehehehe..

Wait, What!?

No.. Jennie! Shut up!

Lalisa already think highly of you! Don't ruin your image for making yourself thinks some lewd thoughts like she will suddenly hold my*TooT*, then *TooT*, I will *TooT* her *TOoooT* and *TOoooOoooT* then-..

"Jennie?"

Someone suddenly said behind my back causing me to choked.

I coughed hard then turn around and saw that it was Lisa who called me.

Oh my..

I looked at her from top to bottom.

Is she ready for me that's why she's wearing that really short shorts with croptop that can make me see her delicious curves, abs, b*TooT*bs-..

"You okay?" Lisa asks worriedly making me go back in trance.

I shook my head to make those thought go away then answered a simple, "Yeah." to Lalisa.

She nodded then suddenly cleared her throat, "What is that mouse doing here, by the way?" She asks that makes me giggled.

"She have a name, you know? It's Minnie-"

"-Mouse.." She said cutting me off then crossed her arms.

I could only sigh and put the mug in the sink. I'll just make Minnie do the dishes later, ehehe~

"Someone painted something to her car and she said that she don't want to use that cause that'll be embarassing, ya' know?" I said while finding some ingredients in the fridge for our dinner.

I haven't change my uniform yet but i don't care. I have to feed MY lalisa first.

Aish.. Just how can i make you mine??

Being inlove is really hard.

Especially, When you're the one who have to do the first move.

"So? You could just bring her to her house, Mansion, Condo or whatsoever but why here?" She asks making me smile at her savageness. "There's nothing funny.." She added then rolled her eyes.

"Lisa~ We have a project" I lied.

We don't have a project but Minnie told me that she have to know Lisa first so that she can help me how to make Lalisa fall for me.

" and also, If you let it pass.. I'll make your favorite! Deal??" I added while giving her my puppy eyes causing Lalisa's breath hitched.

Oh?

So i have an effect to her, Huh?

"F-fine! Make it delicious!" Then she suddenly stormed out blushing.

-----30 minutes later-----

"Hmm~ Ughh~ It's so yummy..."

"Yah! That's mine!"

"No! Jennie made it because i'm here!!"

"No!! Unnie knows that it's my favorite that's why she cooked it!!"

This two are now fighting using the chopsticks as if it's a sword while glaring to eachother.

"Guys.. Guys.. Stop!"

And then they both stopped and sit properly while pouting.

Using the serving spoon, I put foods in their plate then simply say, "Eat."

They looked at me with their puppy eyes before looking at their food and started eating.

They're still pouting making it looks like i'm their mother or should i say father who just punish my children.

"This is your fault~"

"No, It's not!~"

"Tsk!~ Just because you're Jennie's frien-.."

"I said STOP!" They flinched and started eating again.

I sighed and started eating too.

_____________

We're now done eating and Lisa's the one who's washing the dishes cause Minnie suddenly went out saying that she have to do something.

"Here,.. Let me help you~" I said and helped Lalisa do the dishes.

After some minutes, we're done and now in the upstairs.

We're about to enter our own room when a loud thunder came causing Lalisa to flinched,

"Unnie, Can i sleep with you?" I nodded and open my door.

Lalisa quickly went to my bed and cover herself using my blanket.

Sound of Rain can now be heard but  i felt something strange so i open my curtain slightly and took a peek.

"What the-