Chapter Sixteen

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since that Date but the memory of my nini was still bothering me.

But not only that..

I don't know why but everytime i saw that mouse beside Jennie makes my blood boil.

I feel like i want to take Jennie away and hide her in the middle of the forest then came back and smash this mouse's ugly face.

Tsssk.

"U-uhmm Lisa?" Karina, My classmate slash seatmate slash my enemy before but my friend now asks.

"What!?"

"M-my Pen might broke if you will keep on gripping it, Y-you know? It's.. it's the only t-thing that i bought from my o-own money.." She explained making me go back in my senses and released the grip then gave it to her gently.

She quickly but carefully took it from mine.

We're currently here in the library because our teacher wasn't here.

But that's not the reason why i'm being like this.

Wanna know why?

I won't tell you~

*Smirk*

"Why don't you admit that you're Jealous to Minnie whenever she's near to your so-called-boss, Ya' know?" This annoying girl beside me said.

What the-

I smacked Karina's head hard enough to make her shut up.

"I'm not jealous to that mouse, okay? I mean, why would i? I don't like my Jen-.. I mean Jennie.. Yeah.. Just J-jennie~" I lowered my head in embarrasment.

Shit..

Am i that obvious?

"Your Jennie, huh?" Karina teased while giggling.

"S-stop it!" I shouted making the other students groan in annoyance.

Well, duh~

Just like what i said.. We're here in the library but now..

In the outside.

Mrs. Jung, the librarian kicked us out.

I scoffed not because she kicked us out but because i saw that Minnie mouse smirking at me while secretly waving her hand to me so that Jennie won't see it.

This bitch..

She thinks that she will win this?

No way..

I smirked when an idea popped in my mind.

Jennie's POV

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

I gather my book and other things, ready go out when Minnie suddenly showed up calling me.

"Kim! Wait up!"

I turn around, "What do you want?" I asks rolling my eyes.

I forgot to tell you that this Minnie right here was also my Best friend.

No one knows that except Jisoo and Chaeyoung because we met her in the thailand.

She just came here 4 days ago but i can already say that this 4 days feels like leaving in the hell.

Not only because of this devil but because i could always feel Lisa's burning gaze to us whenever Minnie was with me.

"Oh c'mon Attitude girl.. I just want to come with you to meet Pasta and Jichu. I kept on going to their classroom but they're always not there. I wonder why..." She said and clung her arms to mine then we started walking towards the locker room.

"Well, Chipmunk was busy taking care of her grandfather while my Chicken cousin was just being herself. You know how much she love Chipmunk~" I said then we both chuckled.

We're having fun talking about our lives.

Until, We passed by a smirking Lisa with her friend, Karina.

I feel like she did something evil again.

"That Lalisa girl was scary~" She whispered to me making me nod in agreement.

I also forgot to tell you that Minnie knows about my feelings towards Lalisa.

She actually don't believe it at first cause she thought that it's so impossible to me to fall inlove.

She's also helping me to make Lisa loves me first before i confess my damn feelings.

And i can say that this plan of hers was somethung that i didn't expect to which is Making A Lalisa Manoban Jealous.

That's the Plan A..

Back to the scene...

We're already here in the parking lot finding her car.

There's so many students around here. I wonder why...

And once i saw why..

I already know who did this..

Minnie gasps.

It's her Ferari car with a 'Fuck off, Mouse~' written on it using a spray paint.

I chuckled at Minnie's reaction who's currently crying while hugging her beloved car.

Poor minnie...