Chapter Twenty

Third Person's POV

"Having fun without me?"

They all looked at where the voice is and saw a man in 50s wearing a bussiness suit.

"Dad!"

"Uncle!"

"Hon~"

The said guy chuckled and went to sit at the empty seat facing his wife. Miyeon, who's with him took a seat too.

"I thought you still have a bussines trip?" His wife asks.

"Well, it ended well and fast."

Jaehyun Kim, one of the richest man in the Korea slash Jennie's father.

Nari Kim, one of the richest woman in the Korea slash Jennie's mom, "That's good then."

After some eating and chatting here and there talking about Jennie's childhood they finally finished.

Jennie's room

Jennie took off her top wanting to have a bath when she remember Taehyung earlier at the dining table.

He looks so tense. And kept on rubbing his temples. Maybe, just a headache. I hope he's okay~

Jennie shrugged it off and pull down her pants down when,

"Nice ass~"

Huh?

Jennie slowly turn her head to looked at the door when she saw someone leaning at the door watching Jennie.

"YAH! LALISA!!!"

Jennie quickly put her pants back and took one of her pillows to throw it to Lalisa.

Lisa immediately went out and closed the door.

"It's cute by the way!" Lisa shouted outside before running towards her own room.

Jennie's blood rise and felt her cheeks go warm.

That girl is really crazy.

I still love her tho, hehehehe...

Meanwhile,

"Huh?"

"Hmmmm?" Jungkook looked at Bambam. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just thought that I heard someone called my noona." Bambam went to sit beside Jungkook and took another controller.

"Hey tae, wanna join us?"

No response.

The two looked at Taehyung who's looking at the thin air.

"Tae!" Jungkook called.

"Huh?yeah?what?what happened?"

"You're spacing out. We asks you if you wanna join us." Bambam repeated.