Chapter Four

(Info: Bambam is Lisa's younger brother. Lisa is 1 year older than Bambam.. But not in real life)
__________________________

Then the door burst open.

The men widen their eyes when they saw who opened the door.

"POLICE!!"

______________

"Bye-bye~" Lalisa waved her hand to the cop's cars while smilling.

Bambam just sighed and was about to went back to house when her older sister suddenly jumped on her back.

Lisa ruffled his hair making him groaned and put her down.

"Thank you, Bambi~" Lisa said and ruffled Bambam's hair again while smilling widely.

"Stop it!" He shoved Lisa's hand away to make her stop and she did.

She stop it but pinched both of his cheeks instead.

"Yah! I shaid styop ith!"

Lisa smiled widely at her young brother's adorable face.

'Older Sisters are really weird' Bambam said to his own mind and sighed letting her sister ruin his face while remembering what happened awhile ago.

He's in the bathroom when those men barged in.

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~

"Lalalavander~ Lelelelemon~"

Bambam finished washing her hands and looked at his self in the mirror.

"I'm sure that they're already eating, aish.." He said while wiping his hand then walked out of the bathroom.

He was about to go downstairs when an idea popped in his mind causing his lips turn into an evil smile.

He went out of his room using the window. He then went to the front house and peeked in the window where the table is but there's no one.

He decided to look at the kitchen's window but still no one. He went inside using it and saw them in the living room..
.
.
.
.
.
but with unknown men.

Because of Sibling-Connection, Lalisa noticed Bambam's presence in the kitchen looking at her.

She put her hand in the back while talking to one of the men and signal him.

"Phone?~ Thumbs up?~ What?~" Bambam kept on repeating it until he finally get it.

He went back to his room using the windows again and find his phone.

Once he found it, He quickly dialed to call someone..
.
.
.
.
.
Which is those police men who came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback

_______________________
-Jisoo's Mansion

"WHAAAAAAT!!?" Jisoo shouted after hearing what happened to her men. She facepalmed herself and told her assistant to go help her men get out of the jail.

Miyeon, her assistant quickly nodded and left.

"Oh my~ How am i gonna say this to Jennie? I-"

"Say what?"

"-WAH!" Jisoo gasps and put her hand to her chest where her heart is while breathing heavily. "Yah! Are you trying to kill me!?"

Jennie ignored her and asks again, "Say what?"

Jisoo chuckled and act as if nothing is wrong.

"I-.. Hehe i just want to say that sooner, your thief girl will be here hehehe.." Jisoo said scratching her nape, One of the things the she do when she's lying.

Jennie knows it but if it's for Lisa, She let it passed.

"Okay. That's good. But i actually came here to tell you that Mom and Dad are awake now." Jennie informed while smilling wide.

Jennie's parents and brother got into a car accident before. They just woke up earlier from coma. But Jennie's brother? They didn't know.

Their brother is nowhere to be found after that. They tried to find him but still nowhere to be find.

Jennie noticed Jisoo's reaction from happy to sad after remembering her little brother.

She walked towards Jisoo and tapped her back then Jisoo hugged her and cried.

To the three of them, Jisoo are closer to Jennie's little brother cause Jennie was always busy from school works that time and Jisoo was the one who always played with him.

"It's okay, Unnie~. It's gonna be okay~" Jennie said while tears are flowing down her cheeks too. They maybe not that close but she still love her brother.

"Let's go now haha. Mom and Dad are waiting for us~" Jisoo said referring to Jennie's parents since her parents are already dead and Jennie's parents took her and take care of her like their own daughter.

Jennie chuckled and wiped her and Jisoo's tears before helping her to stand up from sitting in the couch and was about to led her out but Jisoo stop her.

"What?"

"Rosé is gonna be there, right?" Jisoo suddenly asks making Jennie confuse but still nodded. "I have to make myself pretty first. Give me 5-.. uhh no, 10 minutes!" She added then run upstairs.

What's wrong with her?