Chapter Ten

At Kwon's Café

Jennie's POV

*Sighed*

"What's with the sigh, Jen?" Rosé asks me and then sat infront of me. "I'm sorry that i'm late, by the way~" She added.

"When is the last time that i worked out again?" I asks making her looked at me confusedly but still answered.

"I think, 7 months? 8 months? Or maybe a year? Or more? I don't really remember but it's really been so long.. Why ask, tho?"

I sighed again.

"It's just that-..

~~Flashback

Me and Lisa are walking towards my car to go home when we heard a squealed on our left side.

We looked at there and saw Three girls looking at us then suddenly walked towards us or should i say "to me".

"Hi Handsome~ Can you help us, Pleaseeeee~" She said with a seductive tone, i think?

I flinched when the other girl suddenly put her hand on my shoulder slightly squeezing it.

"I-.. uhmm ahh sure?"

"Really? It's just that.. Our Car broke and we don't know how to fix it, Can you do it for us?~"

I felt someone glaring at me but still nodded and went to where their Car is.

I went inside and turn it on to check but it's working. I looked at the two confusedly.

"*Giggled* Kidding~" I frowned. "But i'm serious this time.. You know, looking at you makes me wet.. Can you clean it for me??" The first girl carries my hand and slowly moved it from her left knee up and up and-..

"OKAY! It's working, yey! We have to go home now, Let's go Babe!"

What!? BAAAABE!!?

I-..

Then Lisa pulled me out of the Car and dragged me to mine.

"Why did you dragged me?"

"What? Are you mad? Cause you won't be able to have fun to those two!!?"

"Are you jealous?"

"NO WAY!"

"You're Jealous~" I kept teasing her but she glared at me making me shut my mouth.

I was about to apologized to her when she suddenly hugged me.

I frozed then came back to earth and was about to hug her back when she pulled away.

I frowned but she just smirked.

Does this hug means that she's really jealous?

But that smirk is something~

I shrugged it and took out my Car's remote

My Car's remote..

Where's my Car's remote!!?

Then i heard my car's sound. I looked up and saw Lisa showing me my car's remote.

I was about to get it from her but she suddenly run away.

"Catch me, if you can!!"

"What the-.. YAAAH!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!"

~~~End of the flashback

..- so yeah.. I kept on chasing her until we reach it inside my penthouse leaving my poor car in the school's parking lot yesterday." I ended my story about what happened yesterday and waited for Rosé's comment who's currently drinking an iced coffee.

"So?"

"What do you mean by
'so' !!? My feet hurts, ofcourse!" I said but she just rolled her eyes at my outburst.

"You could just tell me that you run from school to your penthouse, ya' know?" She said serious tone.

She's right, tho.

But then she suddenly laugh.

"HAHAHAHA Look at your face, i'm just teasing you!" She laughed while pointing at me so i flicked her forehead making her stop then pout rubbing her forehead to ease the pain.

"Serves you right." I said then drink mine.

"But seriously jen, It's been a while since you came back to the gym.. Those Cats misses you~" She said causing me to choked making her giggle.

Those Cats..

Their really not cats..

They are human who always go there and ALWAYS ask me to go out to one of them.

Aissh..

I don't really care about them.

Especially now that i have a kitten in my home~

An annoying kitten, i may add but i still love her.

Then i noticed Rosé waiving her hand infront of my face so i shoved it away.

"You're spacing out."

I just sighed and looked at my watch.

3:56 pm

So i stood up.

"I'll come back there every Sunday and saturday morning." I said and take my money out then put it in the table.

"What? It's still early. Where are you going?"

"I have to take care of the Annoying kitten in the house. What if i came back there with full of scratched and poops everywhere. Who knows?"

Then i left.