Chapter Fourtheen

Jennie's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

EARTHQUAKE!!?

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up nervously until i realized that the cause of my bed moving wasn't an earthquake.

But because of an annoying creature.

Luckily, Ye Joon wasn't here today. His auntie found out about what his husband have been doing and they divorced.

Ye Joon was the owner of Jennie, the cat. Not me. I'm a human.

"Lisa-yah~" I called but she just keeps on jumping on my bed while shouting.

"Lisa-yah~.. LISA-YAH!!"

Then she stopped and looked at me.

"Sit!"

She did as what i told her and smiled at me innocently.

Will she stop smilling?
I might lose my control!

"Now, Care to tell me what's happening? Why are you jumping and screaming waking me up so early? And why are you in MY room.. 

.. AGAIN?"

"Oh my gosh~ Jennie, You're not gonna believe it but it's true. It's really true!! And Real! And True! And Real! And uhhmm.. Did i already told you that it's true?"

I raised my eyebrow, "Actually yes, Four Times.." Then she nodded. "And.. What do you mean by i'm not gonna believe that. What is 'That', by the way?" I added.

"Hanbin invited me to go in the Amusement Park!"

I felt a pang in my chest but i quickly hide it and fake a smile.

"Oh? That's good. Why are you here in my room again, anyways?" I asks changing the topic.

"Oh about that hehehehe.. You know? Wake you up, as usual~ But then, Hanbin suddenly texted me.."

I just sighed and told her to go downstairs and make a breakfast in a serious tone.

She got surprised by my serious tone but still go down to do it.

••••

I was just doing some homework when my door opens revealing a pouting monkey.

She sighed and went in my bed then lie there while looking at the ceilling.

I shrugged it off and was about to continue my work when she groaned loudly.

I looked at her confused and after some seconds, i shrugged it off again and was about to do my-..

*Loud Groan*

"Can you not?"

She stopped groaning and then pouted again while stomping her feet like a kid throwing a tantrum.

"Stop it! What's wrong with you!?" I asks again raising my voice a little.

"Hanbin can't come with me later. His manager didn't let him cause it's too crowded. I mean, It's an amusement park! Ofcourse, it'll be crowded. He promised to go with me next time but it'll take time cause he's so busy and the amusement park was so crowded. He's also an idol who have many fans. And-.."

"-Okay.. Okay.. I get it. Hanbin can't come with you because of many reasons. Then why do you keep on groaning?"

She sat up and looked at her fingers tracing the other one.

"Cause i want to go there~" She mutterer cutely.

"Then go."

Then she turns to faced me.

"You're gonna come with me?" She asks with a puppy eyes.

"I-.. Uhmm~" Then she suddenly went beside me, sat in the arm of my chair and started carresing my hand while mumbling a, "Pleaseeeeeeeee~" repeatedly.

••••

"LALISAAAAAAAA!!!-" I shouted when the roller coaster goes down.

I gripped the chair where i was sitting tightly feeling scared that i might flew away while this girl beside me just laughed.

Wow..

I was busy admiring Lisa until,..

*SWOOSH~*

"MOMMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!"

After an hour, you will see a girl walked out of the rest room holding her head who just finished vomiting after getting on the roller coaster ride.

That girl was me.

Yes, that was me.

I hate to admit it but i'm not really fun of Amusement Park. Especially, to that damn roller coaster.

My first experience riding one was when my little brother forced me and i agreed cause it's birthday then after that.. It's with Lisa this time.

sigh..

"You good?"

I looked up and saw Lisa handling me a mineral bottled water.

I nodded and took the water bottle then drink it.

"Where do you want to go next?" She asks smirking causing my eyes widen.

"No way! I wanna go home!" I said making her giggle.

"I know what you're thinking. And no. We're not going to the rides anymore. But we're also NOT going home~" She said clinging her arms to mine. I was about to say something but she suddenly dragged me to a random cart.

"Nyeongan Ahjussi! I want two cotton candy pleaseeee~" Lisa said while smilling widely still clinging into my arm.