Chapter Eleven

The Next Day..

Jennie's POV

"You're wearing a sports outfit. Where are you going?" Lisa asks me who's currently drinking a coffee and eating cereals while watching SpongeBob in the TV here in the living room.

It's Sunday today and just like what i said, i'll go back in the Gym that the Park's owned every Sunday and Saturday just like before.

I haven't tell Lisa yet and i'm not planning to but she already caught me so what's the point of lying?

"I'm going in the Gym. Wanna come?" I asks even tho i know that she don't want to.

But..

"Really? Sure! Wait a seconds!!"

Then she went in the upstairs to her room.

I sighed and sat in the couch then watched the SpongeBob.

"I-.. Uhmm.."

Oh god.. Please, help me buried myself in the ground..

This three girls are running in the thread mill swaying their hips while looking at me seductively.

I just scratched my nape but then.

Girls? Me? Lisa?

*Ding~*

The door opens when an idea popped in my mind.

I can flirt back to this girls make Lisa jealous then she will told me that and stop me then we will be together!!

*Clearing throat*

I gather my confidence and ask Joy, "Do you want to drink a coffee with me?" that makes her automatically blushed.

"I-.. Sur-"

"What about me??~" Wendy interrupted and pouts at me.

"Well, You can come with us. Two date at a same time."

"And threesome~" They both added making me widen my eyes.

What the-

I think i have to stop this conversation now. But i have to make sure that i made Lisa jealous first.

"REALLY!!? YEY!!" I heard Lisa squealed like a kid.

I turn to look at her and saw her in the bench talking to a guy while smilling happily.

Damn..

That guy must be professional..

But this doesn't mean i'm already giving up cause I, Jennie Kim, Never give up.

*Clearing throat*

I cleared my throat again and went to them.

"What's happening here?" I asks in a deep voice making the two stopped on giggling and both looked at me.

"Jennie? Jennie Kim!? The Daughter of the Kim Corporation!?" The guy asks.

"I'm their Son, Jerk!" But ofcourse, i didn't say that.

"I-.. yeah.. Well, it's good that you know me cause-"

I got shocked when he suddenly cutted me by hitting my arm.

"You jerk, Did you already forget about me!?" He suddenly asks crossing his arm while pouting.

"I'm sorry but do i know you?"

"I'm Kim Hanbin! K-I-M H-A-N-B-I-N!! Your cousin slash partner in crime before!!" He said causing me to widen my eyes.

"HANBIN!!?" I asks but then an idea popped in my mind. "I'm sorry but i don't know any hanbin! Wait, i know it!! That's a hanbin, right!?" I asks pointing to the thing.

"Ofcourse not!! That's a TRASH BIN! Not a HANBIN!"

I chuckled and hit his head, "Kidding~ Ofcourse, i know you. I miss you, buddy~"

Then we hugged.

By mean we, i mean him, only him.

He's hugging me while crying like a baby that lost in the mall.

I was about to tell him that when his phone rang.

He wiped his tears and answer the phone.

"Yes?.. Yeah.. Yeah, I'm on my way.. Yeah.. See you~" Then he hanged up. "I'm sorry, Jen but my manager called me. Here's my number." He said but he gave his number to Lisa.

"What?" Lisa asks confusedly.

"Maybe, we can hang out sometime~" Then he winked at her.

"Hey, Jen. I really love my fans so you better protect her, okay?" Then he hugged me again then walked away after bidding his goodbye.

I'm watching his disappearing figure when suddenly a loud squeal came from my left making me cover my ears using my hand.

"My idol gave his number to me. We can hang out sometime.. We can hang out. KyAaaaaaHh!!! Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.." She kept repeating saying that.

I just sighed.