Chapter Six

I'm sorry guys, I'm so sleepy last night that's why i forgot to update.

And when i woke up this morning, the chapter six that i made last night is gone.

I don't know what happened so i kinda change the plot cause my story depends on my mood.

Again, I'm really sorry..

__________________

"Boss~" My man said from the other line. "We have them now."

"Good. Bring them to here." She said and immediately end the phone call not because she don't want to talk to him but because she still have to call her hard-headed daughter.

*Dialing..*

*Ringing..*

"The subscriber cannot be reach. Please, try again later.. The subscriber cannot be reach. Please, try-"

*Toot!*

"Aishhh.. What a nice daughter i have.."

I massage my temple and decided to call her cousin instead.

*Dialing...*

*Ringing...*

"Yes, mom?"

"Are you busy?" I asks while continuing my make-up to look presentable to my soon daughter-in-law.

"Not really. I'm here in Jendukie's Penthouse calming her down. She kept sulking here and ther-..  UNNIEEEE!! PLEASEE!!-.. NO! Aishh you mandu. Stop it! ....-"

"..."

"I'm sorry about that." Jisoo apologized but i can still hear my own daughter annoying her cousin.

"No need to apologize. Can i ask you a favor?"

"Yes.. yes.. What is it?"

"Can you make Jennie wear a formal clothes and bring her here?"

"Sure.. But why tho?"

"Because-#&$)#!$-#)#;;"

________________________

After some minutes, Kai finally arrived with this thief girl and her squad. They didn't notice me cause they're busy laughing while talking about something.

*Clearing throat*

They all stopped and looked at me. Confuse and  slightly scared because of my cold aura.

That's right.

"Who is Lalis-"

"MOM! What do you want?" My daughter irritatedly barged in ignoring this uhh.. people. "How many times do i have to tell you that i don't need a Personal Assis-" Then she stopped while looking at them or more like to this one girl who's also looking at her.

"YOUUUUU!!!??"
"YOUUUUU!!!??"

"So.. Uhmmm.." Jennie scratched her nape and looked at this girl which is Lalisa. Lalisa looked at her too making Jennie blush and looked away.

So, this Lalisa is my soon-to-be-daughter-in-law that Jisoo's talking about, huh?

"Okay. So, Did you know why did i call you?" I asks coldly and they all shaked their heads quickly except my daughter, aish.. "You see, One of you stole my daughter's bag. That Bag cost million and also those things in the inside. Especially the moon necklace." I said and Lalisa raised her left arm as if she's a student and i'm her teacher.

"Yes?"

"I'm the one who stole Ms. Mandu's Bag but there's no necklace inside."

"Ms. Mandu, pfft!" Oh.. I forgot to tell you that Jisoo was also here.

Jennie glared at her but didn't do anything.

It's true that there's no necklace in the bag cause that necklace are gone many years ago. She gave it to her brother before that accident happens.

"Liar. There's a necklace in the inside. You can just tell us that you sell or worst is.. Lost it~" I saw a hurt in her eyes making me guilty for calling her a liar but there's no backing away now.

"I-i swear, i really.. I didn't.."

"Just give it to back to us. That necklace cost Billion dollars. And if you can't give it back to us.. You have to pay it." I said or more like Jisoo whispered to me cause i'm just copying what she's whispering to me behind my back.

"B-but w-we have no money." The Boy beside Lalisa said while the others agreed.

"Well, Sorry not sorry but you have to work for it. All of you have to work for me. That's all for today. I'll tell you what work you're gonna do, tommorow." I said to them and Jisoo gave me a thumbs up. "Miyeon, Led them to their rooms."

Miyeon nodded and they all follow her except Lisa cause i make her stay. The others complained but Lalisa told them that it's okay.

"Lalisa.. You're work is to be my daughter's slave." I said causing Jennie to spit the juice that she's drinking with wide eyes.

Lalisa just nodded making me smile.

"Also, Call me 'mom'." I added causing Jennie to spit the water this time. "JENNIE!"

"What!!? I-i mean.. I'm sorry." She apologized when she remember that Lalisa was here with us.

"Go home now and bring Lalisa with you." I said smirking at her that makes her blushing.