Chapter Nine

KM UNIVERSITY

Jennie's POV

I'm here in the parking lot alone cause the other students are already inside their classrooms when i felt someone looking at me.

I looked around but i saw no one.

*Meow*

Huh?

*Meow*

I froze when i suddenly felt a fur rubbing in my feet. I slowly looked down and saw a White Cat with Blue Eyes.

The others will call it cute but me?

Oh hell no..

"U-uhmm K-kitty hehehe I-.. uhhh you're a g-good cat, right?" I slowly moved away from the Cat but it keeps on following me while rubbing her fur to me.

This is Bad..

"I-uhmm M-move.. Don't follow me~" I said with a teary eyes.

*Giggled*

"W-who's there!?" I tried to sound scary but it came out as if i was the one who feel scared.

I mean, i'm really scared tho.

It's a Cat! Who knows when is this thing gonna bite me!?

Then a little boy came out of the bush while smirking at me.

"Are you scared of my Cat?" He asks still smirking at me.

"I-.. uhmm of-ofcourse n-not!!"

"But it looks like you are~" He teases and sat on top of my car's front. "Why don't we make a deal? You'll give me money, I'll take my cat away from you~"

"I-.."

Don't give in, Jennie! He's just playing tricks on you!

But i have to get this cat away from me now! What if it suddenly bite me!!?

Coward!!

I'm not!

You are!!

Then i just noticed myself moving on its own, giving the boy 2 dollars.

"Just 2? Can you make it 5, Pleaseeeee~"

I just sighed and gave him another 3 dollars.

He smiled and take his Cat away from me then run away happily.

I put my hand on my chest feeling my heart beating so fast.

___________________

I arrived at my classroom but then the bell suddenly rang. I apologized to our teacher but he assured me that it's okay and that my Dad told her that i was at the company.

Lisa run towards me and cling her arm to mine. I looked at her confusedly then Bambam and the others came too smilling at me.

"Let me guess, You want me to treat you a lunch again?" I asks and they nodded pouting like a kid who's begging to give them candies. "Fine~" Then they squealed.

We went to the cafeteria and pulled tables then placed it next to eachother so that we can eat together.

I gave my Black Card to Momo then Momo, Chaeyoung and Taehyung went to buy foods for us.

I was sitting next to Bambam ofcourse. Even tho, i'm treating them a lunch he still don't want me near Lisa.

Chu|Rosé|Me|Bambam|Lisa

Chaeyoung, Mina, Sana and Tzuyu are next to Lisa while the others are infront of us.

Then Bambam and Jungkook went towards the three to help them carry the foods.

Just by looking at the foods, i'm not surprise anymore if one day i find myself in the street.

It's too many.

It feels like we're gonna celebrate or something.

I just sighed at them and was about to get a chicken when they're hands suddenly took three each.

I widen my eyes then saw a spaghetti. I was about to get some when they took some too and emptied the bowl.

I gulped and was about to get some steak but they took it too.

What the-

I guess Orange Juice will be my lunch for today but then-..

*Gulp~ Gulp~ Gulp~*
*BUUUUUUURPED~*

Chaeyoung burped once more and smiled to herself then continue eating after drinking all of the Orange Juice.

I pouted and was about to stood up to buy some food for myself when Lisa suddenly extended her arm behind her brother.

"Say ahh~" She mouthed while extending her arm close to me that's holding her spoon full of food.

I blushed and ate it shyly. I blushed more when she suddenly smiled at me and fed me again and again and again behind her brother who's so busy eating with others.

I think, i will treat them again next time so that Lisa will feed me~

Hehehehe....