Chapter Nineteen

~Summer Break~
Lisa's POV

"Check! Clothes.. Check! Lotions.. Check! Uhmmm.. Teddy!! Check!!" I said after putting my Brown teddy bear that i bought last week in the mall with Jennie's money ofcourse.

She's my boss but she just let me use her Black Card. What a strange boss she is~

I mean, Why would a Boss give her Black Card to her slave?

It's not only a simple card.. It's a BLACK CARD.

But i don't ask her about that cause what if she change her mind?..It's a card full of MONEY$~$

So yeah..

"Lalisa!! You done!?" Jennie ask-shouted from downstairs.

I ran towards the Big mirror that reflects Jennie's whole room to looked at myself.

Yes, it's Jennie's room.

After, that loud scary rain but strange cause the ground that morning are still dry. It's supposed to be wet or atleast a little.

And back to the topic, I didn't came back to my room and just decided to sleep beside Jennie instead.

Atleast, I have a cuddly cutie bear named Jennie Kim hehehehe...

I went downstairs with my luggage and saw her sitting in the couch in the living room while busy scrolling through her Instagram.

Then a guy suddenly came and took my luggage.

I realized that it's Kai, "Oh, Thank You Kai! I didn't know that you're here~" I said and smiled at him.

"Madam told me to pick you both up.." He said while smilling too before going out.

I'm still smilling when i feel an intense gaze at me.

I turn to looked at Jennie, "What?" I asks but she just rolled her eyes at me, stood up, fixed her sleeves and walked out with a little 'let's go' from her.

What's her problem?
Is she jealous?

Hmmm.. Too impossible.

I mean, I would be glad if she is hehehehe...

Then that means, she have a feelings for me too.

Wait, What!?
Feeling for me TOO?
Does that mean that i have feelings for her?

Yah! Lalisa shut up! You don't have feelings for her! Okay! Remember that!

Aishhh..

"LALISA! ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?" Jennie suddenly appeared in the door.

"Maybe, What?" I joked but she just furrowed her eye brows not getting the joke.

Cute..

Wait, no!

She's not cute!

"Aishh, Let's go." I said and started walking out feeling tired arguing with myself.

What's wrong with me?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

New Zealand
Kim's Private Beach Resort
Third Person's POV