Chapter Seven

⚠️Warning⚠️

Troublemaker/Annoying Lisa

_____________________

-In Jennie's Penthouse-
One week later

Jennie's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until i felt something move beside me.

Huh?

Maybe, it's just my imagination but it moves again and i felt a warm hand carries my bare stomach.

Wait-

HAND!!?

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at my side to see a brown doe eyes looking at me too.

"..."

"..."

"WAaaaaaAaaAaaHh!!!-"

*BLAG*

I fell down in the floor but this girl just laugh at me.

"What the hell?" I asks and stood up while rubbing my butt. "What's your problem!?"

"Good Morning to you too." Lisa greeted me while smirking. "Nice Boobies~" She added while eyeing my-..

my..

"PERVERT!" I smacked the pillow to her face and ran to the bathroom not because she's a pervert for eyeing my breast but because she might see my jero.

We're already close but she still didn't know about my thing between my thigh cause i never told her that.

I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

She also didn't know about my feelings.

*Knock Knock*

I gasps in shock but then i remember that Lisa was still inside my room.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry!!" She shouted from outside making me sigh. She can cook for herself but she said that mine was more delicious. I mean, who am i to refuse, right?..

Wait..

That's right!

I'm her boss but she's the one who keeps bossing around!

Tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

I'm gonna show her who's the boss.

*Smirk*

I took a deep breath before opening the door and-

*BLAG*

Ouch..

"Oh my gosh,.. I'm so sorry!!"

This girl just threw her slippers on my face. But i still love her, tho. I pouted at her but it's just makes her laugh.

"AHAHAHAHA You look like a red duck, unnie!"

I just sighed and let her laugh at me if it will make her happy.

______________________
-Hours later-
At YG University

I parked my car and took my seatbelt off when i saw Lisa went out quickly and ran towards her friends who's waiting for her under the tree.

I shake my head.

Jisoo told me that they didn't attend school anymore since Jungkook's grandparents died. They don't have enough money for tuition fee, books, uniforms etc.

So, My mom told them that they can go to school from now on for free then back to work every afternoon or when there's no class.

I walked out of my car and saw Jisoo blushing while standing next to Rosé.

Aissh.. This girl, really~

"What's up, Jen? I heard that you have a slave, where is she?" Rosé asks and put her arm around my shoulder when i reach where they are. I shoved her hand away cause she always purposely making her arms heavy.

"Well, yeah. But-... aishh i'll explain it to you later~" I said while walking that makes her confused but still nodded. "Did you already saw our new english teacher?" I asks changing the subject and opens my locker to get my things.

"Actually, No. But Miyeon said that it's a girl."

Miyeon was my mom's assistant but she's just like Lisa and her squad. Student in the morning and back to work in the afternoon or when there's no class.

"Girl, huh? Interesting~"

Then we went inside our classroom.

_____________________

We're now here walking in the hallway to have a lunch when,

"JENNIE-YAAAAAAAHH!!!"

A big monkey came and suddenly hid behind my back.

"Yah! Lalisa what's wrong with y-"

I got cutted when a loud shout interrupted me.

"HEY YOU!! Don't hide on your girlfriends back, you bitch!" Three Guys said while looking at Lisa angrily.

I can tell that they are senior because of the color of their necktie.

I was happy when they called me Lisa's girlfriend but when i heard the B Word?.. No way!

"Let's call some guards~" Lisa whispered to me but i ignored it.

*Clearing throat*

I cleared my throat to make my voice deep before saying, "MY GIRLFRIEND is not a bitch.." that makes them laughed.

"Are you threatening us, young lady?"

"Well sorry but we're not scared of you.."

"Just go back to your house, put many make up and find dicks that you will suck dry like a slut~" The third guy said while shooing me away by his left hand making the other two guy laughed.

Tssk..

You're lucky that Lisa is here.

I just turn around, grab Lisa's hand and was about to walk away when,

"What? Don't tell me you're really gonna do what i said? HAHAHAHAHAHA- omFf!"

He hold his stomach where i threw that large book that Jisoo was holding.

I looked at Jisoo and she nodded then grab Lalisa away from the scene.

I turn around to face them and looked at their faces one by one by my cold stare..

Or should i say..

Dangerous Stare....